Barclays caught fiddling!(All the banks now!)

Re: Barclays caught fiddling!

metalblue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
blueinsa said:
Not a problem mate. You're a gent, a blue and you know your stuff.

I've met him personally and I can confirm that none of these three descriptions are correct.

Fucking great there I was trying to work on a fictitious internet persona (possibly the first one on BM) and you spoil it. I suppose I should say thanks for not mentioning the frock I wore I really did misread what you meant when you said just come casual, I just thought we had a special understanding.

It was more the colours and design of the frock, rather than the frock itself tbh MB.

unbranded-fancy-dress-costumes--baby-manchester-united-football-fairy-toddler.jpg

metalblue said:
I've met him personally and I can confirm that none of these three descriptions are correct.

Fucking great there I was trying to work on a fictitious internet persona (possibly the first one on BM) and you spoil it. I suppose I should say thanks for not mentioning the frock I wore I really did misread what you meant when you said just come casual, I just thought we had a special understanding.

It was more the colours and design of the frock, rather than the frock itself tbh MB.

unbranded-fancy-dress-costumes--baby-manchester-united-football-fairy-toddler.jpg

I hoped it would make you treat me like a bit of filth

metalblue said:
metalblue said:

There is something very wrong about that sentence and that picture in conjunction with each other.

Plus you should have worn more rouge if that's what you wanted.

metalblue said:

There is something very wrong about that sentence and that picture in conjunction with each other.

Rouge you say? You, erm, free for drinks on Thursday?

metalblue said:
metalblue said:

Sorry mate I've got a blind date with a guy who worked in banking until quite recently. Apparently he's just come into a lot of money and the dating agency say he's a real diamond.

blueinsa said:
metalblue said:
It really does...this is moving on from a few traders and starting to look ugly quick. They need to move quickly here, the last thing we need is death by a thousand cuts here, this will play badly with the rest of the world as LIBOR is seen as "independent".

Thanks for kind words earlier mate much appreciated and as you rightly say it isn't a great subject we are discussing but it's been done in a decent way and whilst we won't all agree on everything about it there's been a good amount of give and take.

I stand corrected sir lol.

blueinsa said:
blueinsa said:

Ooooooooh he don't half like being called "sir"

metalblue said:
blueinsa said:

I was actually hoping that's what he'd call me. It's a little quirk of mine.

metalblue said:
blueinsa said:

I was actually hoping that's what he'd call me. It's a little quirk of mine.

It was either that or our little "safe" name that we use...

metalblue said:

Sorry mate I've got a blind date with a guy who worked in banking until quite recently. Apparently he's just come into a lot of money and the dating agency say he's a real diamond.

gaycat.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.