Barclays caught fiddling!(All the banks now!)

SWP's back said:
I don't know why you are getting upset, I thought we had a good dialogue in the Euro thread the other day.

Pauldomonic seems to be spoiling for a fight though. Perhaps his horlicks was spiked.

Call off your attack dogs then.

twinkletoes said:
SWP's back said:
I don't know why you are getting upset, I thought we had a good dialogue in the Euro thread the other day.

Pauldomonic seems to be spoiling for a fight though. Perhaps his horlicks was spiked.

I didn't call them on, nor are they my anything. They are just busy cunts.

SWP's back said:
twinkletoes said:
SWP's back said:

You ****

SWP's back said:
twinkletoes said:
SWP's back said:

OK mate let's leave it there then.

Hopefully we can have some mutually respectful dialogue again another time.

twinkletoes said:
SWP's back said:

Nobody asked that god bothering arsehole to come on here and have a dig at me for no good reason.
If you do that to another poster,then you get your just desserts.
So stop defending some daft **** who gatecrashed the thread simply to have a go at someone else.

SWP's back said:
Rammy Blue said:
Morning all, some decent debate on here.

All rosy in the euro garden....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-19076128
That's why they need a strong resolution on Thursday.

It won't come mate, you know it, just the usual bluster that will fizzle out within days.

They've been having meetings like this for god knows how long now, the tide can't be turned.

SWP's back said:
Rammy Blue said:

Apparently the BRIC countries are starting to contract with the trouble in Europe and the US. No money to buy their shit with<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:14 am --<br /><br />
Rammy Blue said:
SWP's back said:
Rammy Blue said:

It won't come mate, you know it, just the usual bluster that will fizzle out within days.

They've been having meetings like this for god knows how long now, the tide can't be turned.

Of course it can be turned. Someone needs to fuck the fuhrer Merkel off to begin with though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.