Barclays caught fiddling!(All the banks now!)

SWP's back said:
Rammy Blue said:
Yes it would due to all the Olympic work halting.

Can people stop just posting links, I receive an email every morning with about 30 pages on industry, economy and market related news, would it just be easier if I posted that **** every morning?

This is a forum for discussion, not news now.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.shutupmoaning.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.shutupmoaning.com</a>

It looks like our triple A rating is in doubt.

Great idea to stop the company loan scheme now as well.

twinkletoes said:

Yep, the last quarter figures haven't helped us.

The government is making a cock of everything, I just wish we had a better opposition than Milliband (the wrong one)

SWP's back said:
twinkletoes said:

The government is making a cock of everything, I just wish we had a better opposition than Milliband (the wrong one)

Ed Milliband has shown that he is ahead of the curve just lately whereas the government are always reacting to the next crisis.

twinkletoes said:
SWP's back said:
twinkletoes said:

Ed Milliband has shown that he is ahead of the curve just lately whereas the government are always reacting to the next crisis.
I've no love for anyone in politics (other than Jeremy Clarkson obviously) but it's easier to comment from the outside than it is to actually be in charge.

SWP's back said:
twinkletoes said:
SWP's back said:

I've no love for anyone in politics (other than Jeremy Clarkson obviously) but it's easier to comment from the outside than it is to actually be in charge.

As you are probably aware, anyone that proposes custodial sentences for the bankers' indiscretions gets my vote.

First we saw cuts at HMRC and now a judge has claimed that the Serious Fraud Organisation is not fit for purpose.

It looks like the 1% have won in the UK.

Banksters free to do what they want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.