Barclays caught fiddling!(All the banks now!)

Re: Barclays caught fiddling!

Investigators say that Barclays' traders lied to make the bank look more secure in the financial crisis and worked with traders from other banks to make a profit.

This is false misrepresentation at the very least if not conspiracy to defraud.

I got myself charged with this shit and spent 25 months behind bars.

Not one of these cunts will spend a day.

m7mcfc said:
Investigators say that Barclays' traders lied to make the bank look more secure in the financial crisis and worked with traders from other banks to make a profit.

Moral of the story: Don't get caught.

And m7. Spill the beans...

The Flash said:
m7mcfc said:

But the thing is these people are being caught and nothing is being done about it.

Mere mortals such as myself get fucking slammed.

The Flash said:
twinkletoes said:
All the bankster apologists are conspicuous by their absence.

I ain't no Apologista!

My point yesterday was aimed at the more leftist posters on here who were claiming that Barclays were the sole reason for the financial crisis and that the public sector workers were paying the price. The fact is, Barclays were one of the banks that didn't need rescuing and whilst this incident is morally abhorrent, it isn't the reason we're in the shit.

The fact remains that the public sector is bloated after thousands of non-jobs were created by the previous government. I disagree with any redundancies from frontline staff such as the police, fire service and nurses. However, why councils require roles such as "diversity co-ordinators" and the like is a joke and it is these lefty non-jobs that should get the axe.

Is this some sort of diversionary tactic to detract from what Barclays and other banks have done?

This thread is about Barclays bank corrupt practices and how they got away with it.

Anybody that fraudulently claim benefits can go to prison and these twats get off with it.

The Flash said:
m7mcfc said:

And m7. Spill the beans...

I cannot that would be telling but it was nothing to do with bankers or benefit fraud, lets just say I took advantage of other peoples greed.

twinkletoes said:
m7mcfc said:
twinkletoes said:
Wait until SWP's back and metalblue see this thread.

You will be severely rebuked.

Why are they wankers...I mean bankers.

No they dont like anybody slagging off banksters and believe there is a media conspiracy to undermine them, not that they need any help.

If you were saying "no" to me being a wanker then that is debatable, if you were saying "no" to me being a "banker" (a term that covers a whole multitude so things) then you'd be wrong.

metalblue said:
twinkletoes said:
m7mcfc said:
Why are they wankers...I mean bankers.

No they dont like anybody slagging off banksters and believe there is a media conspiracy to undermine them, not that they need any help.

If you were saying "no" to me being a wanker then that is debatable, if you were saying "no" to me being a "banker" (a term that covers a whole multitude so things) then you'd be wrong.

I am saying you are neither but you are guilty of saying that the banksters are being unfairly picked on.

twinkletoes said:
metalblue said:
twinkletoes said:

I am saying you are neither but you are guilty of saying that the banksters are being unfairly picked on.

That's because, as a group, we are mate. I'm a big lad and can take it but it doesn't mean the "other side" should not have a say when mistruths are being peddled by politicians and the such about how we got in this mess.

I've never said the banks have no responsibility and I never would, in this Barclays case the culprits have been indentified and I applaud all those involved in bringing some form of justice (even though those disadvantaged will not benefit).

Fear not thou mate as next week we will undoubtedly have a thread on the interest rate swap market and I will defend the banks (to a point) on that one so normal service will be resumed between us!!! In the meantime enjoy being right on this one ;-)

Well, there goes my bonus!! Sharesave plans down the swanny as well.

(I work for Barclays in HR - wasnt my fault though, I swear.............)

metalblue said:
twinkletoes said:
metalblue said:

That's because, as a group, we are mate. I'm a big lad and can take it but it doesn't mean the "other side" should not have a say when mistruths are being peddled by politicians and the such about how we got in this mess.

I've never said the banks have no responsibility and I never would, in this Barclays case the culprits have been indentified and I applaud all those involved in bringing some form of justice (even though those disadvantaged will not benefit).

Fear not thou mate as next week we will undoubtedly have a thread on the interest rate swap market and I will defend the banks (to a point) on that one so normal service will be resumed between us!!! In the meantime enjoy being right on this one ;-)

I dont enjoy it, I just want people to know what's going on.

I am at a loss as to why there is so much apathy out there towards it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.