Barclays To End Sponsorship. Who Next?

I'm With Stupid said:
It'll be a worldwide brand. Barclays is a huge company, but as a brand, I don't think it's actually that big outside of the UK. I can't imagine it being alcohol related. In fact, I didn't think that was allowed nowadays (although now I think about it, Chang beer still sponsor Everton).

Celtic and Rangers have long had Tennents and Carling, and I think Rangers are on some cider now (the sponsor not the fans), Heineken sponsor are one of the sponsors for the Champions League methinks? I don't think alcohol would be a problem

I would of thought Coca Cola would at least be interested in getting the sponsorship... Having already sponsored the Olympics and NBA, the EPL might seem at the very least tempting. At the same point i think a beer manufacturer might be a fair shout. Time will tell i guess.

The Saudi Arabian construction giant SBG,have expressed an interest.
The Bin Ladin Premiership,has a certain ring to it don't you agree?.

AllWeNeedIsJo1 said:
I would of thought Coca Cola would at least be interested in getting the sponsorship... Having already sponsored the Olympics and NBA, the EPL might seem at the very least tempting. At the same point i think a beer manufacturer might be a fair shout. Time will tell i guess.
The Olympics is a bit different though, because they're paying for exclusive rights to provide drinks at the games too. They wouldn't get that in the Premier League.

Couldn't the SHeikh himself just sponsor the Premier League out of change down the back of his sofa

Then we could just win the Sheikh Mansoor bin Zayed bin Sultan bin Zayed bin Khalifa Al Nahyan Premier League Trophy!!!

Would love to see BBC and SKY try and squeeze that on their Saturday Afternoon Scores, Fixtures and League Tables!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.