Bardsley may be banned for our game

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimharri said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
jimharri said:
If Phil Bardsley not being in the Mackems' line-up is supposed to make things easier for us, we're in worse shape than I thought!

Scored the winner against us last time round in our ritual 0-1 at the Stadium of Light.
We've had lots of shit players score winners against us down the years; he's nothing special!
he isn't but he's one of their regulars and also super-motivated when he plays us. He's ex Utd, a Salford lad, and he hates City. Not sure who there'll play at right back instead of him.

jimharri said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
jimharri said:
If Phil Bardsley not being in the Mackems' line-up is supposed to make things easier for us, we're in worse shape than I thought!

Scored the winner against us last time round in our ritual 0-1 at the Stadium of Light.
We've had lots of shit players score winners against us down the years; he's nothing special!

Robert Earnshaw
Darren Bent
Dong Jui (sp?)
Moore (ex Villa scored the winner for Swansea)
Fraser Campbell

I could go on.

Re: Sunderland pre match thread

FFS let's just go into this game with no fear!
Remember West Brom two seasons ago , we'd blown it , we relaxed , we won easily,and the next five games, we went on to win it.
I don't give a sh*t now about team selection,tactics, whatever, just as in 2012 , I've given up and anything now is a bonus.
Let's do the same again. pressure is now on the Dippers. Chavs could help us out. Probably won't happen but who knows?

Lessons from today, all the hysterics aside. Milner should start most games,. His grit, his energy, his long passes would get him in any side in the league. Don't know why Pellegrini won't pick him. Navas is a powder puff, good against weaker teams but not made for L'pool at Anfield. Kolarov should play more, no one crosses a ball like he does. Liverpool can be got at.
Probably too late now though, looking at City finishing second by a point.

Assuming Yaya out and VK fit

Hart
Zab
Kolorov
MD
VK
Garcia
Fernandinho
Milner
Silva
Aguero
Negredo.

See if the Aguero/Negredo partnership can click again.

Sunderland have to win now so can't see them completely parking the bus although would certainly expect it first half.

B\connellblue said:
Oh for fuck sake worrying about Sunderland now. They're fucking shite, have been all season. If we can't dispose of them with the minimum of fuss then we really are in trouble.
Not worrying about them. But remember that these teams can produce a performance from nowhere.

Remember Fulham turning round a 2-0 deficit when they had been rubbish all season. In moments of desperation these teams can produce

Just be wary of it. Of course if we play like we can we can wipe the floor with them, but make mistakes like we did today, and we can get beat. That's football

I'm not worried about this game in the slightest. They've completely gone to shit since the league cup final and aren't showing much fighting spirit, I didn't watch it but apparently they just gave up against Spurs the other night?

This will be a comfortable win, come on City!

Ali Benarbia said:
Lessons from today, all the hysterics aside. Milner should start most games,. His grit, his energy, his long passes would get him in any side in the league. Don't know why Pellegrini won't pick him. Navas is a powder puff, good against weaker teams but not made for L'pool at Anfield. Kolarov should play more, no one crosses a ball like he does. Liverpool can be got at.
Probably too late now though, looking at City finishing second by a point.
Sometimes its easier coming on as a sub when the opposition are tiring. Navas scored in a World Cup Final and has had many good games for us

Milner perhaps should play more. I like him too

Kompany tweets:

That's football for you. Anyway, getting some treatment done tomorrow, back in training and then we go again. Never give up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.