Bardsley may be banned for our game

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're worried about Bardsley, Brown and O'Shit we might as well give up now.
These are crap footballers (by our current standards), if we make them look anything else then we've fucked up.

East Level 2 said:
If we're worried about Bardsley, Brown and O'Shit we might as well give up now.
These are crap footballers (by our current standards), if we make them look anything else then we've fucked up.

+1

What's he supposed to have done? fuck knows why he's getting grief. He's a City legend.

22-01-2014-GifNumber-93.gif

IncompleteCreepyBillygoat.gif

Phil+Bardsley+Manchester+United+v+Sunderland+jYxxqdwnaIol.jpg

PEOPLE-ONLY-Phil-Bardsley-1897685.jpg

Is right Phil lad.

Wretched Vengeance said:
jimharri said:
If Phil Bardsley not being in the Mackems' line-up is supposed to make things easier for us, we're in worse shape than I thought!

Scored the winner against us last time round in our ritual 0-1 at the Stadium of Light.
We've had lots of shit players score winners against us down the years; he's nothing special!

Sunderland have caused us problems in the past. I remember Kolarov clawing back a priceless point in a 3-3 draw two seasons ago at City. We were 3-1 down. I remember Bendtner scored in front of the South Stand and Bardsley taunting us.

These games are sometimes fraught with danger as these teams suddenly confronted with relegation give everything. And Sunderland might play with some pressure off now as no one expects them to stay up....even their fans who disappointingly seem to have thrown the towel in weeks back.

jimharri said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
jimharri said:
If Phil Bardsley not being in the Mackems' line-up is supposed to make things easier for us, we're in worse shape than I thought!

Scored the winner against us last time round in our ritual 0-1 at the Stadium of Light.
We've had lots of shit players score winners against us down the years; he's nothing special!

I remember Emerson Boyce being MoM for Wigan against us a few years ago when Dunne and Distin were our first choice centre backs.

OH, and he did it again just recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.