Bardsley may be banned for our game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sunderland pre match thread

Marvin said:
Ali Benarbia said:
Lessons from today, all the hysterics aside. Milner should start most games,. His grit, his energy, his long passes would get him in any side in the league. Don't know why Pellegrini won't pick him. Navas is a powder puff, good against weaker teams but not made for L'pool at Anfield. Kolarov should play more, no one crosses a ball like he does. Liverpool can be got at.
Probably too late now though, looking at City finishing second by a point.
Sometimes its easier coming on as a sub when the opposition are tiring. Navas scored in a World Cup Final and has had many good games for us

Milner perhaps should play more. I like him too

Kompany tweets:

That's football for you. Anyway, getting some treatment done tomorrow, back in training and then we go again. Never give up!
He really hasn't mate lol. Anyways, this should be a routine win but who knows what can happen. I predict 3-0 to City.

Quagmire blue said:
I'm not worried about this game in the slightest. They've completely gone to shit since the league cup final and aren't showing much fighting spirit, I didn't watch it but apparently they just gave up against Spurs the other night?

This will be a comfortable win, come on City!
They have collapsed. But given any encouragement and an opening goal and they will be incredibly hard to shift. I know it didn't work out that way at Spurs. Maybe the pressure is coming off them now as their fans seem to have accepted their fate. It's just every fixture, particularly those against teams in the bottom 3 at this time of the season are dangerous. Its the worst time to play them.

Marvin said:
Ali Benarbia said:
Lessons from today, all the hysterics aside. Milner should start most games,. His grit, his energy, his long passes would get him in any side in the league. Don't know why Pellegrini won't pick him. Navas is a powder puff, good against weaker teams but not made for L'pool at Anfield. Kolarov should play more, no one crosses a ball like he does. Liverpool can be got at.
Sometimes its easier coming on as a sub when the opposition are tiring. Navas scored in a World Cup Final and has had many good games for us

Kompany tweets:

That's football for you. Anyway, getting some treatment done tomorrow, back in training and then we go again. Never give up!

Iniesta. And I doubt too many premier league full backs are tired a few minute into the second half.

Wretched Vengeance said:
Marvin said:
Ali Benarbia said:

Kompany tweets:

Iniesta. And I doubt too many premier league full backs are tired a few minute into the second half.
Was it Iniesta? Then Navas came on and created it for him then? I remember him having a key role to play

Loads of times I've seen subs come on and have great games, and you think oh we should have started with him, and then when we do they do nothing. Sometimes it's just the right time in a game for a player to make an impact.

--------------------Hart--------------------
Zab------Kompany---Demi-------Kolarov
----------Fern---------Garcia-------------
Silva-----------------------------------Milner
----------Kun----------Dzeko------------

Manc in London said:
jimharri said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
Scored the winner against us last time round in our ritual 0-1 at the Stadium of Light.
We've had lots of shit players score winners against us down the years; he's nothing special!

Robert Earnshaw
Darren Bent
Dong Jui (sp?)
Moore (ex Villa scored the winner for Swansea)
Fraser Campbell

I could go on.
Johnny Howson
James Perch
David Edwards
Nathan Tyson
Ricardo Gardner
Jon Macken
Simon Cox
Jason Roberts
Benni McCarthy
Leroy Lita
Alfonso Alves
James Beattie
Roman Bednar
Ben Watson

It shouldnt be a problem to beat them. Spurs-Sunderland was 5-1 on Wednesday maybe. Sincse that they lost again, seems like given up on staying in PL.

All we need a fast start, early goal then finish the game off.

At least next year we wont have to travel to them to lose 1-0 again.

All we can do is do everything possible to gain wins in our last 6 games and see where it leaves us.

Looks like we may have to do without Yaya for a while so lets hope his replacement can step up to the plate.

Any win will do at this stage as long as its a win.

---------------------Hart

Zaba----Kompany---Demichellis---Kolarov

-----------Milner--------Fern------

--Silva-----------------------------Nasri

------------Aguero---Negredo

Bring back the partnership and smash em

"Cheered Yaya's injury, smashed City's coach window, all after City fans paid respect to Hillsborough. Imagine if it was the other way round."

Feel so bad today, they just dont have any class at all, if they win the title the whole summer will be destroyed.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.