Bardsley may be banned for our game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sunderland pre match thread

Blue Til Death said:
JaviGarciaShow said:
Blue Til Death said:
If we don't beat this lot on Wednesday we don't deserve to win the league, simple as that, its defeats to inferior opposition that has got us into this mess, its up to the players to make amends now and show us how much they want this... !

It's over already. Liverpool will march on now. But let's do our job first and see where we end up, if it isn't enough then fine we don't deserve the trophy.

I disagree, I think the dippers will drop two points before the end of the season, the question will be, can City believe they can do it and win all their remaining games, ability wise, no problem whatsoever, just hope they have the mindset to keep going, I still think we can do it.. !

I see it exactly like this as well. I think that we will win the last 6, like in 2012, and win the league.
If we don't then we don't deserve to.

everything else is history now.

the season starts now. First of six and it's ours.

come on

Need to concentrate for 90mins and make sure we don't slip up in these remaining home games. We win the four at home and we have 82pts with two away games to get that up to a respectable 88pts. I think Liverpool have a real test on their hands. They've come through their last 3 in less than convincing fashion despite the headlines. They now have to play two relegation threatened teams away from home and the side most likely to take points from them in the league. For me Chelsea's toughest games remain Anfield and Cardiff. Cardiff too could be fighting for survival on the last day and they won't be an easy prospect. Realistically I think Chelsea should feel very confident they can win the league, but the Atletico games may distract them. I hope for the sake of my sanity, they cock up but take points from Liverpool. We really need to finally sort our away form and win two on the bounce. Palace will counter attack us but we can control the game and win. Goodison will be tough but they will have had two big tests before that and mentally may be a bit weaker when we turn up. We are due a win at Goodison, and if we concentrate we will get it, as we should have done at Anfield.

Still very much believe there will be twists and turns. There have been all season, Liverpool being where they are is the biggest one. Can they win 14 in a row? Most other winning streaks have confirmed the league title before they've ended, taking the pressure off. Liverpool know that despite winning ten in a row they still have to win 4 more. That takes a lot. Throw in Hillsborough emotions and I fully expect to see a hangover.

Aguero and Jovetic to start together, really want to see how theyd work together.

Think it could be a great partnership, and Jovetic needs more gametime.

proudbear said:
Aguero and Jovetic to start together, really want to see how theyd work together.

Think it could be a great partnership, and Jovetic needs more gametime.

+1

PSmyth07 said:
Can see us going back to a 442 for this with Aguero back.

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Demichelis Kolarov
Milner Garcia Fernandinho Silva
Aguero Negredo

No way will he pick Milner over Navas, he should do but he wont

hart

zabba-kompany-demichleis-kolarov

milner-garcia-fernandinho-silva

aguero-dzeko

we should beat them easily in my opinion they are shit atm a 3-0 win wolud be nice and will fire the boys up for the rest of the games..C'Mon CiTy BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!

MihaiCity said:
hart

zabba-kompany-demichleis-kolarov

milner-garcia-fernandinho-silva

aguero-dzeko

we should beat them easily in my opinion they are shit atm a 3-0 win wolud be nice and will fire the boys up for the rest of the games..C'Mon CiTy BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to see Jovetic have game instead of Dzeko could be interesting.

I never predict a high scoreline but I've got a feeling we're gonna score goals tomorrow night. Gonna go with a 4-0 win
Hart
Zaba, kompany, demi, kolorov
Milner, Garcia, fernandinho, silva
Aguero, negredo

Btw, anyone know where rodwell is?
Wouldn't mind if jovetic starts too.
If Milner doesn't start tomorrow, especially after his performance against the dippers then I'd really love to know what pellegrini is thinking! C'mon city, need the fans to get behind the team tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.