Bardsley may be banned for our game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sunderland pre match thread

I think Sunderland are gone, ever since they lost the cup final they have just lost it completely. The way they have played recently we should comfortably win this whatever team plays. They are bottom for a reason and have lost 5 in 6, drawing the other.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2014/April/Bring-your-flags-and-inflatables-to-City-v-Sunderland" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/20 ... Sunderland</a>

I'm on my phone so can't copy the whole article, but let's make some noise blues!

Was about this time in the winning season we relegated wolves,maybe we will do the same tomorrow to Sunderland,I'd love to see 90mins of the type of play we played at anfield,really send a message out that we are not done yet

Quagmire blue said:
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2014/April/Bring-your-flags-and-inflatables-to-City-v-Sunderland

I'm on my phone so can't copy the whole article, but let's make some noise blues!

I can't fault the club for trying to do this, but it won't improve the atmosphere; the stewarding simply won't allow it.

It not the sole reason, but Showsec have damaged the atmosphere almost beyond repair in certain sections - it's pretty hard to create any kind of atmosphere when you are constantly being ushered to sit down.

The club need to decide on what they want to do. If they want a top class atmosphere then they have to create an environment that allows it. How many stewards were in the Kop on Sunday? Were the scousers being told to sit down at any opportunity?

Going to the game at times reminds me of trying to jib the train, can I avoid the glare of Showsec and them taking down my seat number? Not exactly the environment to encourage singing.

The Ethiad is slowly turning into a theatre where people go and watch the match sitting down, with their hands on their lap waiting untill they are allowed to gently clap thier hands in appreciation, exactly what we have mocked others for.

It's contradictary to publicise a 'singing day' or an ' everyone bring an inflatable game' when they then go and tell the stewards to look out for persistent standers.

Block 110 atmosphere has dramatically changed for the worse this season, and this is why.

Vinnie and sergio in squad
yaya 10 days to 2 weeks out
Pellers,"win both games in hand we are 1 point behind,if you don't believe we can win you can't believe in anything"

karen7 said:
Pellers,"win both games in hand we are 1 point behind,if you don't believe we can win you can't believe in anything"

====

My sentiments exactly

Quagmire blue said:
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2014/April/Bring-your-flags-and-inflatables-to-City-v-Sunderland

It will be hard for the players to go from the Anfield atmosphere back to the groans and the quiet of the Etihad. Wouldn't it be great to hear some passion and vocal backing for them in last few home games ? It may help you never know.

Richard said:
Quagmire blue said:

I can't fault the club for trying to do this, but it won't improve the atmosphere; the stewarding simply won't allow it.

It not the sole reason, but Showsec have damaged the atmosphere almost beyond repair in certain sections - it's pretty hard to create any kind of atmosphere when you are constantly being ushered to sit down.

The club need to decide on what they want to do. If they want a top class atmosphere then they have to create an environment that allows it. How many stewards were in the Kop on Sunday? Were the scousers being told to sit down at any opportunity?

Going to the game at times reminds me of trying to jib the train, can I avoid the glare of Showsec and them taking down my seat number? Not exactly the environment to encourage singing.

The Ethiad is slowly turning into a theatre where people go and watch the match sitting down, with their hands on their lap waiting untill they are allowed to gently clap thier hands in appreciation, exactly what we have mocked others for.

It's contradictary to publicise a 'singing day' or an ' everyone bring an inflatable game' when they then go and tell the stewards to look out for persistent standers.

Block 110 atmosphere has dramatically changed for the worse this season, and this is why.
Yeah the atmosphere has been embarrassing at times this season. It's been good for the big games but near silence for most of them!

I sit in 328 and found it astonishing that during recent games against Fulham and Southampton where we had penalties and people were sat down! I'm right on my feet straight away getting ready to celebrate and people stay rooted to their seat, I just didn't get that at all.

But yeah, thought I'd share the link anyway.

inbetween said:
I think Sunderland are gone, ever since they lost the cup final they have just lost it completely. The way they have played recently we should comfortably win this whatever team plays. They are bottom for a reason and have lost 5 in 6, drawing the other.

This is also one of the games inhand for Sunderland, their last chance so they will go for it win or bust. We need to be up for it from the ko, no complacency whatsoever an early goal is needed.

karen7 said:

Oh, I do hope so, Karen.

Yaya is rather a drama queen but he has been overplayed, in my view.

I think that tomorrow's game is crucial. Any kind of comfortable win [2-0-type] will do wonders and should set the lads up for West Brom nicely. Six points and then it's the other two playing each other before our Palace match when I really hope that Yaya is back, and back to his best. So pressure back on them if we can get the two wins.

Fair play to Pellers with his comments. I just want to win the home games and fight to the death in the away matches. Make the other two work for a title, unlike last season. We are already talking about the summer and momentum counts. I know it may sound silly with a World Cup in-between, but pre-season and the start in August will come around soon enough. So let's make a start on our campaign of renewed dominance right now, both domestically and then in Europe. In Abu Dhabi, they expect no less. CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.