Barnsley fans yesterday

happychappy

A couple of Barnsley lads getting out of a taxi asked us if we could show em to the away end on Saturday. Nice lads early 20's they were, one of them was a bit dazed, had a broken nose with his top covered in claret, said there was a few of them drinking in the northern quarter (won't name pub for CCTV/dibble reason's) when city set about them as they came out

Re: City's "firm"

Always thought it was pointless fighting at football. Don't get me wrong if i got hit and hit back in a flash. Just don't go looking for it.

I got no bother at the last semi final. The final was a different story with our 6 fingered friends wanted anyone a scrap.

happychappy said:
A couple of Barnsley lads getting out of a taxi asked us if we could show em to the away end on Saturday. Nice lads early 20's they were, one of them was a bit dazed, had a broken nose with his top covered in claret, said there was a few of them drinking in the northern quarter (won't name pub for CCTV/dibble reason's) when city set about them as they came out
I am not condoning what happened to the young Barnsley lad in any way but there was a lot of Barnsley idiots gobbing it off around the Northern Quarter on Saturday.
Heard of an incident in Dry Bar when young Barnsley came in and were ok chatting away with City but after a few sherberts wanted to let City know they were there for a kick off so City obliged.
This could have been where the lad got a bit of a smack

mancityvstoke said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
binzy m.cf.c said:
Hahaha that Wembley Semi Final was a quality day... i was walking behind 10 or so Southern reds,with 2 of my mates, when one of them launched a can of lager at a bus full of blues caught in traffic, i thought "right you fucker,your claimed" as he opened his next can he was just about to take a swig,when i flicked it out of his hand and it hit the deck "Wot the fack you do that for you northern cant,yap yap yap" he goes... just looked him square in the eye and said "if you don't fuckoff right now i am going to absolutely destroy you in front of your mates you soft southern twat" ...his arse fell out and his mate said "we dont want any trouble", too late dickhead its turned up i said ..... fucking Bellends scarpered ....!!! 1-0 to City hahaha

What a hero..I will sleep better tonight knowing you are well ard!

Unlike most of the cops that day who stood and watched...as usual.
Exactly.

Police tactics she major kicks off - stand and watch, turn a blind eye, storm in when it's all calmed down or it's only somthing minor they can handle and arrest the wrong people.

blue underpants said:
happychappy said:
I am not condoning what happened to the young Barnsley lad in any way but there was a lot of Barnsley idiots gobbing it off around the Northern Quarter on Saturday.
Heard of an incident in Dry Bar when young Barnsley came in and were ok chatting away with City but after a few sherberts wanted to let City know they were there for a kick off so City obliged.
Fair do's<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:36 am --<br /><br />
Pigeonho said:
Embarrassing.

'Hi, we're here for a fight if you fancy one'.

Where did they hide their BMX's and Skateboards is what I want to know.
To be fair they were big lads

happychappy said:
blue underpants said:
happychappy said:
Fair do's

-- Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:36 am --

Pigeonho said:
Embarrassing.

Barnsley were all in Spoons on Saturday and started chanting rag songs the sad bleeders, the ''your not champions anymore'' being the favourite, needless to say some blues took exception and it kicked off again.
Why act like that, when i go away with my mates we find a quiet pub out of the way have a good drink and keep our heads down, if it kicks off we move on

blue underpants said:
happychappy said:
blue underpants said:
Fair do's

-- Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:36 am --

Pigeonho said:
Embarrassing.

Barnsley were all in Spoons on Saturday and started chanting rag songs the sad bleeders, the ''your not champions anymore'' being the favourite, needless to say some blues took exception and it kicked off again.
Why act like that, when i go away with my mates we find a quiet pub out of the way have a good drink and keep our heads down, if it kicks off we move on
Didn't United 'boys' go and fuck up Oakwell a few years back? Thieving the kiosk if I remember the news reports correctly? Imagine sticking up for a club who's fans have done that, just to have a pop at the team you're about to play. It'd be like us welcoming Rangers fans with open arms.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.