Barnsley fans yesterday

Re: Barnsley "firm"

shootmeifipost10k said:
A clubs firm turning up in taxis, more evidence it's just not a working man game anymore.
10 years down the line it will be pull over James while I go over and duel with that chap in the blue cravat.

Hahaha - In my day you'd get the train and then dodge the fair rock up to a game and then kick the fuck out of anyone who didn't wear a blue shirt - Is that what it used to be like?

Re: City's "firm"

MCFCSFC said:
Always thought it was pointless fighting at football. Don't get me wrong if i got hit and hit back in a flash. Just don't go looking for it.

I got no bother at the last semi final. The final was a different story with our 6 fingered friends wanted anyone a scrap.

I found it to be the exact opposite....hmmm???

Re: City's "firm"

de niro said:
Pigeonho said:
Embarrassing.

'Hi, we're here for a fight if you fancy one'.

Where did they hide their BMX's and Skateboards is what I want to know.

exactly. just watch the friggin football ffs.

Exactly this, I may be standing on a hand grenade here but, I was moved to the singing section on Saturday and couldn’t believe the number of City Supporters????? that we’re not interested in the game but just there to throw obscenities in retaliation to away supporters. Baffling, perhaps a laugh and a joke in some quarters but one expensive laugh to me.

Churchill123 said:
shootmeifipost10k said:
A clubs firm turning up in taxis, more evidence it's just not a working man game anymore.
10 years down the line it will be pull over James while I go over and duel with that chap in the blue cravat.

Hahaha - In my day you'd get the train and then dodge the fair rock up to a game and then kick the fuck out of anyone who didn't wear a blue shirt - Is that what it used to be like?

In all the firm books and films at every single away game it was,so they say.
Maybe it was just me but there was always more running than actual fighting, bring it all back I could do with loosing a few stone.

Whether we are home and away anybody who isnt wearing blue i approach them, slowly remove my leather glove and slap their face with it and make the Rapscallion aware that i am handy and prepared to duel. Needless to say, i get the fuck kicked out of me on numerous occasions

shootmeifipost10k said:
Queensbury rules and all that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.