Barnsley Ticket Prices

Great pricing and well done City again.
I suppose prices could have been a little higher and match would have still sold out but I am certainly not complaining.

BlueTony84 said:
Excellent value, does anyone have any idea when the Wigan game will be moved too, is it likely to be a midweek game now?

Haha, well that depends on the outcome. If Barnsley win maybe it will be played on the semi weekend, otherwise midweek

chesterbells said:
BlueTony84 said:
Excellent value, does anyone have any idea when the Wigan game will be moved too, is it likely to be a midweek game now?

Haha, well that depends on the outcome. If Barnsley win maybe it will be played on the semi weekend, otherwise midweek
We're already down to play WBA at home on SF weekend so Wigan will have to be midweek. IF we make it all the way to the Final the WBA match and Reading away will also be midweek.

lancs blue said:
chesterbells said:
BlueTony84 said:

We're already down to play WBA at home on SF weekend so Wigan will have to be midweek. IF we make it all the way to the Final the WBA match and Reading away will also be midweek.

Cheers pal. Looks like the run in may be a bit busier than I thought!

de niro said:
but but our ticket office is shite, useless and that.

ok, so you like the ticket office... But you at least need to point out something good they have done. Its not like anyone in the ticket office sets the prices.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.