Barnsley Ticket Prices

BlueGMD said:
akcity said:
mammutly said:
I hope the club accountants have got FFP sorted, because they could have charged more for this fixture and still sold it out.

Really? Prices were hiked 2 years ago against Reading, failed to sell out in the game that put us thru to the Derby semi...

Hiked? I paid £17.50 for that match.

A CC semi final against Liverpool didnt sell out last year!

Marvin said:
It's £20 to £30.

Not £22.50 for christs sake and it is cheap.
My ticket is £22.50. Happy with that.

I remember a time when I was unemployed for over almost a year and struggling to go to the football, and £22.50 then would have been a lot of money.

No need to go off the deep end
Yes it would be for someone unemployed.

Not sure of your point though. It is bloody cheap and well done City.

They're reasonable prices for a cup quarter final, but against a Championship side in a televised game i think people would rather save the cash for a potential trip to Wembley in the semi final.

I'm platinum and on the cup scheme. What do you think my chances are of getting a ticket close to my seat for a relative with no membership or purchase history? Do the ticket office do favours like that?

masterwig said:
I'm platinum and on the cup scheme. What do you think my chances are of getting a ticket close to my seat for a relative with no membership or purchase history? Do the ticket office do favours like that?
They will try for you, just phone and ask, the queue on the line isn't like it used to be. Good luck!

SWP's back said:
de niro said:
but but our ticket office is shite, useless and that.
Clearly not smart enough to realise that the ticket office do not set the prices, but only sell the tickets.

Much like Martha, on the Morrisons check out, does not decide how much your bottle of Lambrini costs.

Wrong.

It's exactly what they do. As I say in consultation with others. They pitch the price with two objectives . A full house and a fair price for our fans.

ell said:
BlueGMD said:
akcity said:
Really? Prices were hiked 2 years ago against Reading, failed to sell out in the game that put us thru to the Derby semi...

Nobody much cares about the CC or whatever it's called now. It's a bullshit competition in which most premiership clubs put out fringe players. Our early exit from it this year pretty much did for Scott Sinclairs chance of first team football, for example.

The club can't afford to underprice tickets if they could sell out the game charging more. FFP is going to cost the fans in the end.

mammutly said:
ell said:
BlueGMD said:

Nobody much cares about the CC or whatever it's called now. It's a bullshit competition in which most premiership clubs put out fringe players. Our early exit from it this year pretty much did for Scott Sinclairs chance of first team football, for example.

The club can't afford to underprice tickets if they could sell out the game charging more. FFP is going to cost the fans in the end.

this comp will be gone for the prem sides in 5 years time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.