Barnsley Ticket Prices

mammutly said:
I hope the club accountants have got FFP sorted, because they could have charged more for this fixture and still sold it out.

lol

Sheikh_Mansour_1701677c.jpg

akcity said:
mammutly said:
I hope the club accountants have got FFP sorted, because they could have charged more for this fixture and still sold it out.

Really? Prices were hiked 2 years ago against Reading, failed to sell out in the game that put us thru to the Derby semi...

Hiked? I paid £17.50 for that match.

de niro said:
but but our ticket office is shite, useless and that.
Clearly not smart enough to realise that the ticket office do not set the prices, but only sell the tickets.

Much like Martha, on the Morrisons check out, does not decide how much your bottle of Lambrini costs.<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:47 am --<br /><br />
Marvin said:
de niro said:
sniff said:
ok, so you like the ticket office... But you at least need to point out something good they have done. Its not like anyone in the ticket office sets the prices.

Completely untrue. Our ticket office negotiate with all parties to set prices and seating. My guess is Barnsley would have preferred higher prices to cash in on their big day. We will have seen them off in order to continue our sensible pricing policy.
For the FA Cup the home club now gets to set the prices.
From the fa.com
Immediately after the draw is known, the Club playing at home shall decide on the
prices of admission, subject to a minimum price of £10.00 for all spectators other than
concessions.
The away Club’s spectators can only be charged more than the home Club’s
spectators if mutually agreed by both Clubs.

-- Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:42 am --

80s Shorts said:
Marvin said:
£22.50 to £30 is not that cheap, but u16s for £5 is great value, and it could be a day we'll never forget.

I remember the moment Micah put that header away against Reading at the North Stand end to send us to Wembley last time, and I don't remember much else from that season apart from that game, the semi-final and the Final.

For heavens sake Marvin. If you are wumming then u r a plumb. If not u r a plumb.
It's cheap set against Premiership match day prices, but £22.50 to £30.00 is quite a lot of money for a lot of people. A lot of people have to watch every £1

Not got a problem with the ticket prices - I just wouldn't describe them as cheap.
It's £20 to £30.

Not £22.50 for christs sake and it is fucking cheap.

It's £20 to £30.

Not £22.50 for christs sake and it is cheap.
My ticket is £22.50. Happy with that.

I remember a time when I was unemployed for over almost a year and struggling to go to the football, and £22.50 then would have been a lot of money.

No need to go off the deep end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.