Barrack room lawyers:

We spoke to their customer services team elated that our OLED worries had run their heady course. Curry's were to replace the panel expressing dismay that the OLED had been originally returned without effecting a repair.Being a Born again doom and gloom merchant I refrained from updating our joy to Moon forum until the set was safely back home.And so we sat back safe in the knowledge we were in the capable hand of experts.Tomorrow was to be the return of our OLED with shiny new panel keen to give Piers Morgan a run for his money and then came that dreadful text from No-How HQ. Dear valued customer Your item has been assessed and regrettably will be returned non repaired with explanatory notes attached.Yours sincerely the claims investigation team.

When I returned home from work the other half was distraught : ) as Curry's had promised they were taking our TV to be fully repaired when in fact they were taking it away again just to be examined again to tell us they could not mend it again to return it back to us again telling us it had screen burn again.Reminds me of a Monty Python sketch and would be hilariously funny if it wasn't so dreadfully disappointing.

Last edited:
Bubble Heads, it’s the nitrogen that always gets ‘em in the end.

This aint no rapture of the deep ..This is not just for me but my brothers on that wall.
"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Last edited:
If Curry's head office could only see how their team have the ability to frustrate wearing out the last drop of patience from their wearisome customer base.No unrepaired TV arrived so I visited the Know-How tracking sight to find out where our globe trotting pal had wandered off to this time. And there in pie chart format was it's new location.It was for all intent sat in a repair shed awaiting re-delivery this Thursday and apparently was now feeling much better.This was after a text yesterday saying regrettably no repair and not covered under "The Warranty" and to be returned immediately today.

I telephoned customer services asking three smallish questions.
Where was our TV please ..
Was it really feeling much better..
Or was this just another psychological warfare tactic to wear us both down again.

He said he would ring us straight back.The service agent did ring back and said he was now transferring me to an engineer for an update..cough. So he transferred me into another long Queue which at the stroke of five cut me off dead :(

You see in Curry's customer service land 17:00 is going home time:They may well be very nice people the Know-How gang but there left arm does not quite know what their right arm is doing.Scary.

Curry's please bring back our oled pal for better or for worse but please Bring Him Home !

Our set was redelivered with no panel repair and no engineers report.I made contact by telephone and the lady took my reference case number and details and then said hold the line and I will check my screen.With that she rather amusingly transferred me to their sales department.Their actions are designed to try to debilitate and wear down the end user and it's having the desired effect.I fail to understand how an organization can be so blase and/or incompetent so the only other answer is that must be deliberate.I will now only deal by email and every email shall be backed up by registered letter.The letter will be the final letter also notifying of impending claims action.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.