Barry at Villa.... Barry at City...

Revol said:
Complete waste of money. I like to lump him in with Onouha, Zabaleta and Garrido, in the "deadwood players that do fuck all for 90 minutes" catagory.
I think he does work quite hard. Hes just being asked to defend and be the playmaker imo and i dont think he can do that.

We all know NDJ is a great player (before tevez got fit he was an idol), but we may not need him every game? - he may be too defensive sometimes.

Ps i read quotes of how people are saying he was a bad buy-clearly people with a very short mind!

Back to Barry, he seemed to play well at the swamp at the start of the season, he was playing a bit further up the pitch? or juqst a different role?

EddH said:
We all know NDJ is a great player (before tevez got fit he was an idol), but we may not need him every game? - he may be too defensive sometimes.

Ps i read quotes of how people are saying he was a bad buy-clearly people with a very short mind!

Back to Barry, he seemed to play well at the swamp at the start of the season, he was playing a bit further up the pitch? or juqst a different role?
Dont think he really played that well he just scored a goal!

Ireland_for_pm said:
Revol said:
Complete waste of money. I like to lump him in with Onouha, Zabaleta and Garrido, in the "deadwood players that do fuck all for 90 minutes" catagory.
I think he does work quite hard. Hes just being asked to defend and be the playmaker imo and i dont think he can do that.

Maybe he does have potential and is being held back, but I can't say I've seen him do anything memorable.

I think he's carrying an injury - he looks as though he has trouble running at speed. Actually looks as though he needs a shit.

Also - don't know whether it's a result of not being 100% - he seems to have handed the mantle of top dog to De Jong and has become the more submissive of the pairing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.