Barry being lined up for MLS role?

They probably see Garcia as younger and on lower wages (Barry is on up to £120k/week depending who you believe). I'd have Barry over Garcia but Barry is on the slide.

He is still useful and if we are unlucky enough to have the injuries that happened last year we might be glad we kept him.He wants to stay and im sure they could give him an extension with performance based pay

This is a Barry thread, not an open day on Garcia. He's now had a season to adjust, lets hope he improves as much as Henri did in his 2nd season over here.

Barry will stay and will be used against lesser Premier League teams, Carling and early rounds of FA Cup. He will also play in games after we have had Champions League games as Fernandinho has been signed to play in these as well as top of the table clashes. Gone are the days when a player will play in every game, apart from Yaya!!!, so a squad player Barry will become. You will also probably find that Pellegrini will like his professionalism and the fact he doesn't spout off to the Press about not playing week in week out etc. After next season he will go out to New York for a year or two and jobs a good un.

On a separate note, I will wage my house and everything I own, including wife and two kids, that Garcia will not be as good as Henry was in his second season.

S04 said:
Anyone have an idea of what he´s like as a person?

Never met him personally but friends have and they speak very highly of him, very personable, down-to-Earth, quietly spoken with a great knowledge and love of the game. A good friend of mine who is a box holder at Villa says the same and would love to have him back at the Villa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.