Barry being lined up for MLS role?

The cookie monster said:
LoveCity said:
Digging his heels in according to the Telegraph and refusing to leave after being told he can go by Txiki B.

Why should he leave if he doesnt want to?

Did I say otherwise? He's fully entitled to do a Bridge/Santa Cruz if he wants (at least it will be for 1 year instead of 3 years), he's not in England's plans so doesn't have much of a reason to move if he isn't interested in playing first team football every week.

Disappointed if true that Barry won't leave because he always struck me as a model pro who would just want to play football.

He has been phased out now I think so he should really leave and continue playing.

I think he will be gone, if we paid half of his wages to make up the years difference we would still be saving a few million and freeing a squad place so makes sense IMO.

LoveCity said:
The cookie monster said:
LoveCity said:
Digging his heels in according to the Telegraph and refusing to leave after being told he can go by Txiki B.

Did I say otherwise? He's fully entitled to do a Bridge/Santa Cruz if he wants (at least it will be for 1 year instead of 3 years), he's not in England's plans so doesn't have much of a reason to move if he isn't interested in playing first team football every week.

I was just referring to the telegraph
Your right though,i never had a problem with bridge,santa cruz or even adeybayor wanting to stay for the money..

The cookie monster said:
LoveCity said:

For the sake of his own career/playing time.

I know he wont get as much money if he moves but surely he has enough and,given this could be his last season as a major midfield influence,you'd think he'd want as much time on the field as possible.

I thought Barry had a bit more about him.Youre right though,his choice entirely.

FantasyIreland said:
The cookie monster said:
LoveCity said:

For the sake of his own career/playing time.

I know he wont get as much money if he moves but surely he has enough and,given this could be his last season as a major midfield influence,you'd think he'd want as much time on the field as possible.

I thought Barry had a bit more about him.Youre right though,his choice entirely.

He may think he can still be used and prove to pelle that very thing
Who knows
I dont blame any player though for not taking a paycut..

Blue Haze said:
Not surprised. We have so many players on fat contracts it's no wonder they'd rather sit than play football anywhere else.

City still feel the legacy of the fools who ran the club before.[/quote

I think we had to pay that kind of money to get those players here
in the first place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.