Barry being lined up for MLS role?

Digging his heels in according to the Telegraph and refusing to leave after being told he can go by Txiki B.

He wouldnt get the wage he gets here anywhere else. And if that Spurs offer wouldnt be real what's his next best option?

Something like Everton maybe? Or Fulham? WBA? But at 32 years what wage he would get there? Probably only half of that he is on now...

He probably wont get game time at City, no way I would use him over Milner or Rodwell. Barry's last year no future while Rodwell/Milner can have a nice future at City even if only as important squad players.
(Also Garcia is there.)

Not surprised. We have so many players on fat contracts it's no wonder they'd rather sit than play football anywhere else.

City still feel the legacy of the fools who ran the club before.

Sell him now, for 2m and save about 5m in wages.

Lot better scenario than having him in his last year, leaves on free next year and he hardly offers anything apart from taking game time off of Rodwell maybe Milner too.

Great move fo everyone but i think GB will still be in the squad next season good player, good pro and a great role model for young players coming in.

Damanino said:

Lot better scenario than having him in his last year, leaves on free next year and he hardly offers anything apart from taking game time off of Rodwell maybe Milner too.

He won't leave - the story says Txiki wants him to go and there is Premier League interest but he fully intends to see out his deal (on big wages).

LoveCity said:
Damanino said:

He won't leave - the story says Txiki wants him to go and there is Premier League interest but he fully intends to see out his deal (on big wages).

Similar situation to de Jong LC. He will be gone by the end of the transfer window imo.

Blue Haze said:
Not surprised. We have so many players on fat contracts it's no wonder they'd rather sit than play football anywhere else.

hahaha just thought you would get that in did you? Barry has been a great signing and a top player for City worth everything he has got and still gets.

Barry is great player to call on but he has to go on that money. If I was him I'd move to Spurs. Get a 3 year deal on 70k or so and that will be sound for him. Why hold out when you can get gametime and a linger contract elsewhere?

Blue Haze said:

yawn. fuck me this place gets worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.