Barry or Yaya?

Mr Rich

The middle of nowhere...the centre of everywhere
Who is better?

Personally I'm in the Barry camp, especially if you call Yaya a defensive midfielder. Although Yaya doesn't get easily knocked off the ball, can run like a steam train on nuclear fuel, Barry is so much calmer on the ball, can pass far better at least short, he always knows what's around him, looks interested all the time rather than just for 2 minutes.

Too underated by many in my opinion. Still it has to be said not as good as De Jong though.

Milner. And I don't rate him that highly. But I reckon he'd be better than either of these two.

Amazed I must say. Yaya hasn't set the world alite, but imo Barry is exactly what is wrong with our midfield, too slow ( of mind and physically) terrible passing, long or short, too happy to go sideways and bavwards if it's easier. I would have Barry out of our team tomorrow, and replace him with anybody I don't care who.

Yaya is in a different library, never mind the same page.

I'd bench Barry and get Milner in the middle. Think we've missed NDJ too, Yaya further forward is a more dangerous player for us than when he's sat deeper.

I don't see what Barry brings us, his passing has been astray recently; he doesn't play forwards in behind the defence, he doesn't tackle, he doesn't take on his man, he doesn't shoot.

For me tomorrow we need to play de jong .............he will hold the defensive midfield which will allow yaya to move forward and support the attack .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.