Barry or Yaya?

GStar said:
De Jong sits deep, tackles and makes the easy pass to start a City attack.

Barry sits deep.

And gives the ball away almost all the time and is slower than the grass growing on the pitch.

Yaya.

dref619 said:
think milners better than the pair of them to be honest
Milner has great stamina, when it comes to anything involving contact with a football he's behind both of them.

No offence to barry, but he is useless. Genuinely can't see what he brings to our game, when he first come he looked the bizz he was breaking into the box and having a few shots etc. But now?? Useless.

Just gonna go have a tenner on barry hat trick for today.

barry has been a very good player for us since he came unfortunately he is getting to an age were we will need to replace him with a younger player(milner??)

yaya well he has been a hard one to work out,mancini has asked him to play 2 roles this season attacking midfield and defensive midfield,i feel once he knows his main role he will improve next season!

but why decide between yaya and barry 2 different players that don't play the same position?

Yaya all the time. He can do the Barry role as he showed at Barca and is better going forward than Barry. To be honest if we have all of our central midfielders fit I dont think Barry makes the bench.

My 3 would be De Jong Yaya and M Johnson you will get a hell of a lot more out of M Johnson in the Barry role than Barry he can see a pass and pass it forward not taking a age to move the ball on. When he is fully fit it will be like a new signing for the club does anyone know if he is in the squad for the game today?

Re: Re:Barry or Yaya?

Bobinho said:
well I like Gareth Barry and I like YaYa Toure but which 1 is Better, theres only 1 way fo find out ...........Fiiiiiiight

Like this but City played with Yaya and De Jong, just to rest Barry I hope for Kiev, still prefer De Jong but when Yaya and Barry, play Barry & De Jong but that is my opinion, please feel free to complain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.