Barry time for a rest.

dark 'n stormy said:
Damocles said:
whp.blue said:
the same could be said about every poor player some managers pick them every week and as far as England are concered Phil Neville got 50 caps so hardly proves your point about Barry

Phil Neville was a very good and useful player

No manager picks poor players. Managers pick players who get slated.

Heskey as a striker !!!!

Game set and match.

Forzacitizens said:
I must be one of the only city fans who doesn't rate barry at all. He's too slow, can't pass and constantly gives away fouls.
Mate your not on your own. There are a few 'Partizan's' amongst us that can see the truth, unfortunately, we get shouted down by the blind that pontificate about him. But hey, thats their perogative. He does the odd bit of magic per game but generally very poor and a better m/fielder would have had us 6 points ahead by now!! Keep the faith, fight the good fight and all that eventually things will pan out...... Remember you can't fool all of the people all of the time! ;-)

Greenjob said:
Forzacitizens said:
I must be one of the only city fans who doesn't rate barry at all. He's too slow, can't pass and constantly gives away fouls.
Mate your not on your own. There are a few 'Partizan's' amongst us that can see the truth, unfortunately, we get shouted down by the blind that pontificate about him. But hey, thats their perogative. He does the odd bit of magic per game but generally very poor and a better m/fielder would have had us 6 points ahead by now!! Keep the faith, fight the good fight and all that eventually things will pan out...... Remember you can't fool all of the people all of the time! ;-)

Did you mean to sound so patronising? Remember, you can't fool all of the people all of the time - but you can fool yourself

Greenjob said:
Forzacitizens said:

I have never rated Barry from Day 1. I was surprised Mancini held onto him this season as he has been in my view over hyped , slow and gives away needless frees time and time again and his passing is hit and miss most games. If Mancini was to give Hargreaves or De Jong a run of games in that position they would offer what Barry offers and more.

leighton said:
Greenjob said:
Forzacitizens said:

I have never rated Barry from Day 1. I was surprised Mancini held onto him this season as he has been in my view over hyped , slow and gives away needless frees time and time again and his passing is hit and miss most games. If Mancini was to give Hargreaves or De Jong a run of games in that position they would offer what Barry offers and more.

Sorry mate but Barry is a far better player than DeJong and offers the team so much more. I can see why you don't like him and everyone has an opinion, just that I think Mancini holds the same opinion as me on this matter,

Folks who can't see what Barry offers don't really get it IMO ........... do yourselves a favour and stop watching the ball the whole time ........ look at the bigger picture ......... look where guys go when we haven't got the ball or when others get pulled out of position ........ if you only ever look for the wood you'll never see the trees ............ haha

given_is_ironman said:
I agree that he could do with a rest, but he was excellent all game yesterday, my man of the match by a long way.

Is this a Rag or a piss take.

Whitworth Park said:
given_is_ironman said:
I agree that he could do with a rest, but he was excellent all game yesterday, my man of the match by a long way.

Is this a Rag or a piss take.
Err, it's an opinion, just like yours is an opinion!

whp.blue said:
Forzacitizens said:

100% agree so there at least two of us

however I think the Barry love in only applies to Bluemoon forum most people who I meet at the match don't rate him either

lol. What can you say to someone who comes out with genius comments like "he can't pass". Utter nonsense

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.