Barry to Everton?

Falastur said:
BBC reporting that Barry has just turned up at Everton's training ground.

If true this is very very poor by the spannish duo........leaves us light in midfield with Garcia being awful and rodwell (who I rate) being injury prone. Will pellers play milner as a DM????

Our present system of two in midfield (yaya and ferd) doesnt work and will cost us the title/top 3 place

brummie blue said:
Falastur said:

Sky saying the same. Not good news. Especially if that means it releases fellani to the rags.

Very late for sealing a Fellaini deal, maybe City held back agreeing the deal for that reason.

Fucking city, always so god damn awful on the transfer marked. What a complete and utter joke if he's sold to everton.

When will the fucking everton charity stop? Lescott, Rodwell and now barry. God why.

Last 2 games we have desperately missed Barry's composure in there, crazy move. Especially as it has helped one of our rivals sign their main target from Everton.

Davs 19 said:
Falastur said:

Disappointed. Too good for them.

Thanks for everything GB.........

While Barry's been a great signing for us, I wouldn't say that right now he is too good for Everton. Everton are a good side and Barry, at this stage in his career, probably fits in well there. However, would have preferred to see Garcia go.

I'm going to assume this was Barry wanting to go. Either that or we're convinced that even as a stand in he'll compromise our new system too much to pay him anymore wages (which seems ridiculous, when the league starts grinding with CL and cup games, players like Barry are invaluable, not to mention we're running low on English lads).

Well he isn't there to suck Martinezs' dick so I guess he's gone for the season and that will put him at the end of his contract.
Pity as he gave us solidity in tough PL games that we have missed on occasion. I can understand him wanting games in a World Cup season though. Best of luck to Gaz and he cost us 12 mill and was solid for us.
Does that leave us with a gap in the squad?
How long left in the window - quick cheeky bid for ..........?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.