Barry to Everton?

I agree with the consensus. I don't want to get rid of Barry as I still think he can play an important role. He's really the only disciplined DM we have in the squad. And even if we did get rid, a loan move with us paying some of his wages would be pointless from our POV.

Ridiculous to think about getting rid of Barry. He's the only DM we have with the ability to properly read a game and the positional sense to cover for our expansive midfield game.

Probably the player with the most 8/10 performances in big games in our entire squad. Even at the back at of last season he was one of our best players at the swamp.

conormcfc said:
Ridiculous to think about getting rid of Barry. He's the only DM we have with the ability to properly read a game and the positional sense to cover for our expansive midfield game.

Probably the player with the most 8/10 performances in big games in our entire squad. Even at the back at of last season he was one of our best players at the swamp.

Agreed, not happy about this at all.

Well, against the wishes of the club who seem desperate to get his bloated pay packet off the books, looks like Barry could stay which may be a blessing in disguise. If he does stay, question is whether he'll be given a fair shot to work his way back into the first team. Given his professionalism and the new direction of the club of working in harmony, I think he will be given a chance on the fringes of the first team, unless someone comes in late with a better offer.

I will be really happy if he stays,i think he hasnt been treated very well and it could well be a blessing at some point that we have his experience and intellegence if needed

For me better than Lescott, Garcia, Kolorov, these should be out the door before Barry. If Barry had played at Cardiff we would have at least drawn.

deffo wished it was Garcia goin and not barry,although barry is pretty slow he still got eye for a good pass and rarely gives the ball away.as for Garcia theres nothing decent I can really say just not good enough for city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.