Barry to Everton?

Marvin said:
Barry is well past it. Too slow off the ball, even if he does put the miles in on the pitch.

He can be relied on more than Rodwell and Garcia though.

If we lose Yaya or Fernandinho for a lengthy period of time we are done for.

DruntBlunt said:
simon23 said:
Our present system of two in midfield (yaya and ferd) doesnt work and will cost us the title/top 3 place
Really? Quick, somebody alert the management who clearly know naught about football.

Ignore him mate he's queening all over the forum tonight.

If he is past it who have we got to play in the holding role to release Yaya and Ferrndinho, oh yes sick note and a second rate spaniard!

The Fellaini deal has been nailed on all day.
It wasn't ever gonna depend on Barry it was all about McCarthy - which now looks done.
Currently if we get injuries to Yaya or Fernandinho then Milner, Nasri and Rodwell will have to step in not including Jovetic who we can shuffle around if necessary. Obviously Barry is not in MP plans so it's fair enough to let him go.

I agree not good business to let him go without a replacement but assuming he is on the £ 120 000 a week reported and in contract until end of June next year then even if Everton only pay half his wages city will save 2.5 million. I suppose if he ain't going to play then they will say that helps with ffp but I really think we need that extra cover in midfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.