Barry to Everton?

Sky Blue said:
simon23 said:
markbmcfc said:
Oh for the love of fuck are you all on your periods?

So they get Fellaini, big fucking deal. They have so many weaknesses in that side, he's an improvement, nothing more, and it's laughable if anyone thinks that suddenly jumps United up the table and us down it.

Give your fucking heads a wobble. Deary me.

On topic - good luck Gaz, and thanks.

erm they wont the league last year with their present squad and now have added steal to their midfield (one of their considerable weaknesse for a number of seasons)........they have strenghtened no doubt about it (if they do sign him)

and we have just lost a vastly underrated player in Barry.......have you seen our midfield int he last couple of games with yaya and ferd in as a pair????....wide open with huge gaps in it for teams to exploit....so unless MP changes his system (which barry allowed him to do) we will really struggle.....

the only thing I hope for is that milner or rodwell will/can be added to make a 3 man midfield (possibly playing only one striker).......

against the top teams a midfield of 4 like the ones vs cardif/hull will get torn apart......so the system will have to be changed......we have just lost our only defensive midfielder (unless you think Garcia is going to step upto the plate......!!!!!!!)

Think I'll fuck off to bed...

go on then!!

Milner can play there if required. We can shuffle around.

8 defenders

8 midfielders

5 attackers

The only regret is that we didn't replace Garcia but Pelle must have faith in him.

sam-caddick said:
brummie blue said:
sam-caddick said:
He can be relied on more than Rodwell and Garcia though.

If we lose Yaya or Fernandinho for a lengthy period of time we are done for.

No African nations cup this season so we have Yaya for full season for the three seasons.

What if him or Fernandinho are out for a month?

If we are get to the CL quarters or further and have to rely on Rodwell or Garcia to help us beat a Bayern, Barcelona, Dortmund or Madrid etc.. we are in trouble.

I like Rodwell but I think his inexperience in the big games could be telling, Garcia is not good enough at all.

Fofana

80s Shorts said:
sam-caddick said:
This is an absolute disgrace from the club, for me the whole trasfer business has gone from a 9/0 to a 6/0

Does the club really think we can rely on Rodwell and Garcia if Yaya and Fernandinho are out for a considerable amount of time??

Rodwell is inexperienced and injury prone and Garcia? well, he just not not good enough, simple as that.

This could cost us the league in my opinion.

Plus, we have just made United stronger in getting Fellaini and we have let ourselves get weaker.

With all due respect you sound like a little spoilt child.

We have one of the strongest squads in the league for heavens sake.

What we have, is a bunch of big, and some not so big names who have NOT delivered in the pl. While we give away a proven solid pl player, and the rags get Fellaini - a PROVEN good pl player. You're arrogant, and there is no way to know if fernandinho or any of the other newcomers will make it. Below average start from most of them.

One thing is for sure, Fellaini will give you more for your money the first few months. Fernandinho might continue our impressive track of Brazilians who never could make it in the pl.

Clueless.

sam-caddick said:
brummie blue said:
sam-caddick said:
He can be relied on more than Rodwell and Garcia though.

If we lose Yaya or Fernandinho for a lengthy period of time we are done for.

No African nations cup this season so we have Yaya for full season for the three seasons.

What if him or Fernandinho are out for a month?

If we are get to the CL quarters or further and have to rely on Rodwell or Garcia to help us beat a Bayern, Barcelona, Dortmund or Madrid etc.. we are in trouble.

I like Rodwell but I think his inexperience in the big games could be telling, Garcia is not good enough at all.

So we might lose a game and we might not win the fucking Champions League.

Are you for fucking real.

Do we now a divine right ?

simon23 said:
Sky Blue said:
simon23 said:
erm they wont the league last year with their present squad and now have added steal to their midfield (one of their considerable weaknesse for a number of seasons)........they have strenghtened no doubt about it (if they do sign him)

and we have just lost a vastly underrated player in Barry.......have you seen our midfield int he last couple of games with yaya and ferd in as a pair????....wide open with huge gaps in it for teams to exploit....so unless MP changes his system (which barry allowed him to do) we will really struggle.....

the only thing I hope for is that milner or rodwell will/can be added to make a 3 man midfield (possibly playing only one striker).......

against the top teams a midfield of 4 like the ones vs cardif/hull will get torn apart......so the system will have to be changed......we have just lost our only defensive midfielder (unless you think Garcia is going to step upto the plate......!!!!!!!)

Think I'll fuck off to bed...

go on then!!

Where's me kiss?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.