Barry to Everton?

Sad to see him go.
Maybe past his peak but a proven PM player with a good footballing brain. Always a good player to be able to call upon in a long season.

de niro said:
a proper fuck up.

Because you like Barry or because youre gonna cry if it allows Screech to go to the scum.

If the former fair enough, although I disagree and think he is past his best. If the latter then imo its rather pathetic.

I give up.

Maybe we should just declare considering we are just nowhere near good enough, and allowing Barry to leave has literally given United the trophy.

We never win at home...........

80s Shorts said:
sam-caddick said:
This is an absolute disgrace from the club, for me the whole trasfer business has gone from a 9/0 to a 6/0

Does the club really think we can rely on Rodwell and Garcia if Yaya and Fernandinho are out for a considerable amount of time??

Rodwell is inexperienced and injury prone and Garcia? well, he just not not good enough, simple as that.

This could cost us the league in my opinion.

Plus, we have just made United stronger in getting Fellaini and we have let ourselves get weaker.

With all due respect you sound like a little spoilt child.

We have one of the strongest squads in the league for heavens sake.

No, he makes some very salient points, out of Barry, Rodwell or Garcia in the defensive midfield role I would take Barry. Surely we don't need a years wages off the books that desperately? Just do not understand the logic of this. Weaken our midfield whilst at the same time allowing this move to let the rags strengthen theirs.

You only have to hope that MP and the board have full confidence that Fernandinho is a big step up from Barry and we don't need the depth that Barry would afford us in that department. I would never have sanctioned this deal.

We'll need Barry this season. Yaya and Fernandinho already seem to be a bit incompatible.

Just giving away one of our most important and consistent players over the last few years is insane.

How much have we saved?

carlosthejackal said:
Bobbymanc said:
It gets even better its being reported the city are paying 40 percent of his wages.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FFS
So we will save £3.5 Million for a player that will play at most 10 games this season.

That's fair enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.