Barry to Everton?

Blue Mooner said:
80s Shorts said:
sam-caddick said:
This is an absolute disgrace from the club, for me the whole trasfer business has gone from a 9/0 to a 6/0

Does the club really think we can rely on Rodwell and Garcia if Yaya and Fernandinho are out for a considerable amount of time??

Rodwell is inexperienced and injury prone and Garcia? well, he just not not good enough, simple as that.

This could cost us the league in my opinion.

Plus, we have just made United stronger in getting Fellaini and we have let ourselves get weaker.

With all due respect you sound like a little spoilt child.

We have one of the strongest squads in the league for heavens sake.

No, he makes some very salient points, out of Barry, Rodwell or Garcia in the defensive midfield role I would take Barry. Surely we don't need a years wages off the books that desperately? Just do not understand the logic of this. Weaken our midfield whilst at the same time allowing this move to let the rags strengthen theirs.

You only have to hope that MP and the board have full confidence that Fernandinho is a big step up from Barry and we don't need the depth that Barry would afford us in that department. I would never have sanctioned this deal.

At best Barry would be cover. As is evident in your post most of the vitriol about this is because "apparently" it will allow scum to sign screech.

Doesn't compute with me.

At the start of the transfer window we were assured there was limitless budget at the scum and they would be making one marquee signing after another.

They end up with Screech.. Fuckin lol.

BTW redcafe still cannot take the strain.

Not bad deal under the circumstances and he cannot play against us this season which is a bonus. Txiki Begiristain will not get all his decisions right but I will back his and Manuel Pellegrini's judgement.

Barry going now is sensible given his age and all the finances.

The problem is that City think Garcia is the player to take his place.

Unless Garcia suddenly gets a lot better he will need replacing in January.

Other than that our squad looks ok. Above average window.

Guys, if the true and Everton paying all Barry's wages...its a good move by City!!

FootballFacts101 ‏@FootballFact101 2m Everton are paying all of Gareth Barry's wages, around £120k a wk, making him the best-paid player in their history, according to ESPN.

simon23 said:
Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
Time for Milner to reestablish himself as a central midfielder. He's at his best when he's putting himself about, when he attacks too ofter he can be frustrating, however that's not to say he has no attacking quality. I really think we need to play with 3 in the middle. Either Milner or Rodwell to partner Toure and Ferna.

This!!

Continue to play ferd and yaya as pair in a midfield 4 and we will get nowhere near winning the league

Just hope that rodwell and milner stay fit and that is what MP is planning on doing........
Agreed, think we might see our back 4 being run at freely on numerous occasions this season.

probably time to go but for fucks sake feels like we have helped them lot with the Fellani deal

Cobwebcat said:
Barry going now is sensible given his age and all the finances.

The problem is that City think Garcia is the player to take his place.

Unless Garcia suddenly gets a lot better he will need replacing in January.

Other than that our squad looks ok. Above average window.

You and I know that we do not really think that Garcia is the player to take his place.

Sometimes you cannot do everything in such a short space of time.

You cannot just press the green button the xbox controller and its done.

Pelli has got rid before and will sell Garcia again when he/we can.

Just noticed this as well...

Transfer News Live ‏@DeadlineDayLive 2m DONE DEAL: Fábio Coentrão's proposed loan deal to Manchester United has been confirmed. (Source: BBC)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.