Barry's Fault For Both Goals

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
This thread is a good thing. Every time Ricster makes a thread about a player, they prove him wrong in the next game. Not the greatest judge of player is Ricster.

That is a great thing. It shows the players actually care about the club. If this works like it has with Milner and Richards then it can only be good for the club and the fans.

You know, i was gonna post screenshots of me finding players such as Adem Ljajic as a 16 year old, and Fabio Coentrao, you know the guy that just moved to Real Madrid, but was noticed by myself when he was on loan at Rio Ave, fuck i could even post you a link to Stefan Savic that i had noted before anyone had probably heard of him on this site. Edin Dzeko, Romelu Lukaku i could go on, but hey, you have an opinion of me that im not a great judge of player, of course im not, youre a great judge of a poster.

I didn't put on the thread title that it was Barry's fault, i put up
BARRY FAULT'S for both goals
2 totally different meanings and some mod has changed it for a reason unknown to myself and only to them. Have a look at the second post on this topic and see what the title says there.<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:09 am --<br /><br />LET ME GET ONE THING FUCKING CLEAR HERE. SOME WANKER HAS CHANGED THE HEADING OF THIS TOPIC TO GET A REACTION. I CANT THINK OF ANY OTHER REASON WHY IT WAS CHANGED.

I WROTE BARRY FAULT'S, NOT IT WAS BARRY'S FAULT AS IT HAS BEEN CHANGED TO.

MODS, CAN I GET AN ANSWER AS TO WHY SOMEONE CHANGED THIS TITLE, COS IT IS OUT OF ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ricster said:
This thread is a good thing. Every time Ricster makes a thread about a player, they prove him wrong in the next game. Not the greatest judge of player is Ricster.

That is a great thing. It shows the players actually care about the club. If this works like it has with Milner and Richards then it can only be good for the club and the fans.

You know, i was gonna post screenshots of me finding players such as Adem Ljajic as a 16 year old, and Fabio Coentrao, you know the guy that just moved to Real Madrid, but was noticed by myself when he was on loan at Rio Ave, fuck i could even post you a link to Stefan Savic that i had noted before anyone had probably heard of him on this site. Edin Dzeko, Romelu Lukaku i could go on, but hey, you have an opinion of me that im not a great judge of player, of course im not, youre a great judge of a poster.
I play Football Manager too.

It's hard to pinpoint barry out, there were many errors across the team but...

i've said for a while now, in games like Bayern and especially against teams who knock the ball about at a quick tempo, barry can't do it.

not quick enough, doesn't read the game aswell and chases shadows all night.

in games like tuesday, Milner is the clear choice for the role.

against Swansea and Wigan gaz baz was fine, against Everton he was chasing shadows.

Ricster said:

I play Football Manager too.

Look here, you find me where Ljajic, Coentrao etc are decent on there as 16 year olds? Show me how Savic was on the 2010 version, cos my post on Savic was in August last year, show me Dzeko on FM in 09, shoe me Lukaku on the FM10 version. If youre on the wind up then politely do one. Arrogance doesn't become you!

I think the main players that were guilty for the loss were the whole defence. The way how Bayern players easily slipped through our defence was just scary....

Re: Barry Fault's For Both Goals

typicalcity68 said:
Barry is a very good Premiership player, but once he steps up a level he is found out. The ease with which the nippier Bayern players passed him was frightening. Now Nige is back hopefully Barry will be on the bench in Europe and not starting.
Then why does he play well for England?

HART WAS TO BLAME FOR THE FIRST GOAL
he should have put the ball out for a corner on the first save

basic keeping don't palm the ball back into play push it out for the corner then defend that

some players seem immune from criticism on this site

hart : put the ball out
kompany : never let the ball bounce
barry : we play in blue that's who you need to pass too
yaya : you cannot fast as a professional footballer it damages your fitness for months

whp.blue said:

basic keeping don't palm the ball back into play push it out for the corner then defend that

yaya : you cannot fast as a professional footballer it damages your fitness for months
the ball was in the middle of the goal how was he meant to push it round the post? He made two great saves then they scored. Yaya have him too much space to shoot.

welcometomanchester said:
whp.blue said:

the ball was in the middle of the goal how was he meant to push it round the post? He made two great saves then they scored. Yaya have him too much space to shoot.

if hart had pushed as hard sideways instead of back into the box it would have gone out or at least safe
hart pushed it right into the path of the forward and that is why he had to make the second save

there was no one to harts left and that's where he should have pushed the ball not straight back into the middle of a crowded box

ask any goal keeping coach and they will tell the keeper to push it sideways away from danger hart pushed it into the most dangerous area
that's why I think it was his fault

if you disagree fine but that is my opinion

hart is not half as good as he thinks he is imho and some posters on here seem to think he is the greatest keeper ever to play for the club

whp.blue said:

to that list i'd add richards. ribery did everything he want to do and singlehandly destroied our fighting spirit , who the fuck was intended to mark him ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.