Bars in Northern Quarter or Ancoats before game for this Saturday?

Thanks for the tip
Had a great meal pre match
Must admit expected a wee chinzy traditional place so we're pleasantly surprised at the lovely new build
Will be back....
Must have seen me then. I was there from 4.30 pm to about 6pm with three pals. The Pizzas are fantastic and a lot of local Italian people eat there. Glad you enjoyed it.

Popped in Noi Quattro with the Mrs pre match, it was dead when I first went in but soon filled up. You’re right about the pizzas! Very nice, we had a bottle of wine, two starters, shared a pizza & a tiramisu, which was blooming massive btw and it came to £55, admittedly we didn’t want to load up on food because we wanted a good drink, but it was absolutely spot on, went in Diecast on the way to the game, that place is turning over a fortune, a good place to meet ladies for anyone of that inclination

Last edited:
Popped in Noi Quattro with the Mrs pre match, it was dead when I first went in but soon filled up. You’re right about the pizzas! Very nice, we had a bottle of wine, two starters, shared a pizza & a tiramisu, which was blooming massive btw and it came to £55, admittedly we didn’t want to load up on food because we wanted a good drink, but it was absolutely spot on, went in Diecast on the way to the game, that place is turning over a fortune, a good place to mate ladies for anyone of that inclination
We went in Diecast for the 1st time Pre match . The younger lads in the group decide to go back in after the match . I’m not too sure why :)

Popped in Noi Quattro with the Mrs pre match, it was dead when I first went in but soon filled up. You’re right about the pizzas! Very nice, we had a bottle of wine, two starters, shared a pizza & a tiramisu, which was blooming massive btw and it came to £55, admittedly we didn’t want to load up on food because we wanted a good drink, but it was absolutely spot on, went in Diecast on the way to the game, that place is turning over a fortune, a good place to mate ladies for anyone of that inclination

Diecast sounds interesting.. the couple of times we drive we park on that street.

We shared a pizza too and had the side of fries... £4.50 for a mixture of chips sweet potato fries and potato slices

Diecast sounds interesting.. the couple of times we drive we park on that street.

We shared a pizza too and had the side of fries... £4.50 for a mixture of chips sweet potato fries and potato slices
It’s in a good spot if you’re walking from the train station for a stop off, it’s £5 in an Uber to the Etihad from there, was a steady stream of City fans but not loads. There wasn’t a spare seat outside, must’ve been a thousand people, all drinking daiquiris at £10 a pop or sat in one of the caravans you can hire (think haven holidays in the 80’s) and they where knocking out pizzas as fast as they could make em…..aye we had the chip combo and battered veggies, decent potions, family of 3 came in and I wanted to advise sharing 2 pizzas between em (who am I to stop a business making money I thought) don’t think they got past half on all 3

It’s in a good spot if you’re walking from the train station for a stop off, it’s £5 in an Uber to the Etihad from there, was a steady stream of City fans but not loads. There wasn’t a spare seat outside, must’ve been a thousand people, all drinking daiquiris at £10 a pop or sat in one of the caravans you can hire (think haven holidays in the 80’s) and they where knocking out pizzas as fast as they could make em…..aye we had the chip combo and battered veggies, decent potions, family of 3 came in and I wanted to advise sharing 2 pizzas between em (who am I to stop a business making money I thought) don’t think they got past half on all 3

Prefer the.walk ( Manchester rain permitting) does Diecast do beer as well daiquiris?
Even the 4 yanks near us shared 2 pizzas

Prefer the.walk ( Manchester rain permitting) does Diecast do beer as well daiquiris?
Even the 4 yanks near us shared 2 pizzas
I think so, saw a few pint jugs knocking about, not sure what though…..I’ve just grassed meself up for having a daiquiri haven’t I ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.