Bars in Northern Quarter or Ancoats before game for this Saturday?

Slightly off topic what’s the Britons protection pub like for blues or just in general to have a pint in.
Class pub, I’ve only been a handful of times after the match, but on each occasion it’s been great. I ought to go more regularly but it’s a pain to get to as we normally drink around NQ.

Class pub, I’ve only been a handful of times after the match, but on each occasion it’s been great. I ought to go more regularly but it’s a pain to get to as we normally drink around NQ.
Only reason I ask is I’ll be staying in the hotel next to it when I’m over in November for a match so was thinking of checking it out ..

Only reason I ask is I’ll be staying in the hotel next to it when I’m over in November for a match so was thinking of checking it out ..

Also the Peveril nearby. Rain Bar decent too. Then the Lass O'Gowrie is few minutes away on Charles St. Handy if walking to or from stadium from that hotel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.