Barton: Anyone could manage Man City to success

citymad said:
Joey talks out of arse. Mancini has used this squad very intelligently and his rotation system is keeping a lot of the players fresh and for the most part injury free.

Yes. It won't be until the second half of the season where we will truly reap the benefits of the squad rotation. Come Feb/March we will still be going strong whilst other teams will start to struggle.

It has taken Bluemoon this long to find this out, the whole interview is on SKY Sports.

Edit: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,26691,12606,00.html#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0 ... 6,00.html#</a>

yaba daba BLUUUUUE said:
So by bartons assessment Ferguson is a shit manager.
No, just that he could have won all those trophies if he'd been the rag's manager over the same period. Whereas in truth, the only way he could have equalled Ferguson, would have been in cuntishness. (ha, iPhone spellchecker recognised that word)

Richie said:
TFC said:
Easy blues, after I read the whole thing, I didnt think it was anything more than a tongue in cheek comment. He followed up with this -

"After what we’ve seen them do at Old Trafford, it would take a brave man to bet against City.

I was watching that game with United, who are a fantastic ­football side, who won the Premier League and reached the Champions League Final last season – and I’m thinking the power has turned.

Who from the United side would get into the City side? Maybe two or three of them."

Hes a twat (for many other reasons) but this is typical press spin on an innocuous comment.

Only this.

Come on blues - typical journo scumbag spinning an interview to suit 'the agenda'. Joey may be a knob and shouldn't have said what he did, but don't bite on the journo's bait.

I agree, I honestly think his comment wasn't as malious as some on here are suggesting. I don't think he's insulting Mancini as a manager at all, just saying what he personally feels are the true tough jobs.

lol Joey, the eternal gobshite.

It doesn't matter how much money you've got, you still need a top class manager to run a team that wants to win things

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.