Barton: Anyone could manage Man City to success

TFC said:
Easy blues, after I read the whole thing, I didnt think it was anything more than a tongue in cheek comment. He followed up with this -

"After what we’ve seen them do at Old Trafford, it would take a brave man to bet against City.

I was watching that game with United, who are a fantastic ­football side, who won the Premier League and reached the Champions League Final last season – and I’m thinking the power has turned.

Who from the United side would get into the City side? Maybe two or three of them."

Hes a twat (for many other reasons) but this is typical press spin on an innocuous comment.

This

And let's face it, managing a poor team is harder than managing a rich team. How is this news? How is it even controversial?

Yet again the bin dipper speaks Ames people comment, this is what the knob wants people discussing him, best way to deal with him is ignore him, this is about the 4th thread on here about him in as many weeks so Fuck him and keep quite

You say that Joey but look at the money Chelsea spent and they still haven't won the Champions League, and I think we will win it before they do.

The fact that he was once our best player, and now we're in this position and he is still playing for a club that's fighting relegation, well that speaks volumes about how good a player he actually is.

Mr Partridge said:
You say that Joey but look at the money Chelsea spent and they still haven't won the Champions League, and I think we will win it before they do.

The fact that he was once our best player, and now we're in this position and he is still playing for a club that's fighting relegation, well that speaks volumes about how good a player he actually is.
Sssh! dont tell Sir Joey... not yet anyway!

Mr Partridge said:

Nah, he was up there no doubt but Dunney was still better and not a gobby twat :p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.