Barton doesn't rate Barry

he thinks he's the best english midfielder ?!?! il have what hes having. Wilshires a more talented football player in his sleep than that clown

Barton did well for us when we really were short of quality, and for that i give him credit. He was a good player but you have to look at the overall picture. Any player who plays for the club is an embassador of the club, they get well paid and dicipline both on and off the pitch should also be looked at. Unfortunately discipline wasnt Joey's strong point and as de niro said Gaz Baz is way ahead.

The Fat el Hombre said:
nunogo said:
Did Barton play at St James' on Boxing Day? Can't remember. But Barry ran the show that day

I remember him and Barry having a little set to off the ball that day. I remember being proud of Barry because he stood up to the bastard, he stood up to be counted that day and put himself on the line

Funny comments from barton though. He could have been great for us if he'd kept his head down, just sounds very bitter to me. Not surprised to see more comments that are born of frustration because he knows he hasn't made the best of his career and time is running out

As for Barry being a suck up, well, why's that then? Because he gets on with his job and does what the manager tells him? Isn't that what a professional footballer is supposed to fucking do? Barry's achieved far more than Barton ever will partly because of this, and Barton doesn't like it. Diddums
I fuckin hate that scum sucking piece of shit!!

As a club, we stood by him through good and bad times and I'll never forget his comments when he left us for a 'Bigger Club'!!! As a highly paid professional, Barry does what he's supposed to do and that makes him the teacher's pet and Barton pissed his limited ability up the wall and it's a conspiracy against him? YCMIU!

OrigamiNinja said:
de niro said:
I like joey, I rate him as a player but he's fucking way off against Barry , discipline alone Gaz is leagues ahead.

I would say discipline is the only edge Barry has over Barton. Cant think of another area of his game where Barry is the better player.

Well the whole of football including England managers think Gaz is the better player.
Can't see joey ever being sold for double figures.

Gareth Barry, a better player, a better pro and a better person. That rat faced little scouse **** was a fucking disgrace for us and not nearly as good a player as he or some of the 'Go on Joey' brigade think.

Never short of confidence joey and obviously a sense of humour , .........best in england yeh rite STFU

de niro said:
OrigamiNinja said:
I would say discipline is the only edge Barry has over Barton. Cant think of another area of his game where Barry is the better player.

Well the whole of football including England managers think Gaz is the better player.
Can't see joey ever being sold for double figures.

Do you not think Joeys lack of discipline is what has cost him? Im not for one minute saying he would have ever been an England regular but his chances have surely been stifled by his off the field indiscretions? If Barton didnt come with a whole host of baggage I would much prefer him in Citys team to Barry.

As for being sold for double figures we bought Jo for £18 million and Torres has been bought for £50 million and at this moment in time looks no better than Vassell. I therefore dont think transfer fees are overly relevant.

Barry is much better than Barton ever will be.

It annoys me that people are slating Barry on this forum. He does a job, and a good one at that. He was only player of the month on here a couple of months ago and I dont think his form has dropped at all since then (as we saw in the last England game).

Short memories, media bandwagon jumpers and very thickle blues are backing up Barton today. You boys need to open your eyes and watch the game instead of reading the 'parker wank fest' back pages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.