Barton doesn't rate Barry

black mamba said:
There you go you see 'Kiev' ....... you've been 'merged' even before you had a chance of scratchin' your backside!

Its a sign of the times Mamba...<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:21 pm --<br /><br />I reckon Blue Mopon is being affected by the government cuts, that's why all the threads are being merged. Ricks doing to BlueMoon what Cameron is doing to the heath service.

I say we all go on strike.

Joey always thought he was the best player in England even during his time at City got to love how highly he rates himself. I know when your a footballer you think your the best there is but Bartons nowhere near the level to get into the England squad anymore. Barry will be in the same boat as Barton sooner rather than later.

Haha, I seem to remember last time he slagged off England's midfield he got to wear the shirt for 10 minutes, maybe he thinks if he does it again he'll get another cap.

Personally I don't rate Barton or England (or Barry especially for that matter), it all seems a bit meh.

As mad as JB is I cannot accept that he thinks he can seriously be englands next midfield general,he is playing in a mediocre prem team and has got the pace over barry but sod all else.I do miss his arms in the air corners though ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.