Barton doesn't rate Barry

Hes right about one thing.

England will never win anything when the likes of Barton thinks he is the best they have to offer in the middle of the park.

I am honestly in shock he thinks he is better than a man who scored and assisted a combined 39 goals last year.

OrigamiNinja said:
Well apart from him believing that he is the 2nd coming of Zidane I agree with most of what he says. No doubt the "We Love Gareth Barry" brigade will be along shortly to crucify Barton and tell us all how great Barry is but Barton is pretty much bang on the money for me.
I like joey, I rate him as a player but he's fucking way off against Barry , discipline alone Gaz is leagues ahead.

Footballer slagged off for being model pro (that incident in Scotland aside)

Shows the sad state of modern day footballers.

de niro said:
OrigamiNinja said:
Well apart from him believing that he is the 2nd coming of Zidane I agree with most of what he says. No doubt the "We Love Gareth Barry" brigade will be along shortly to crucify Barton and tell us all how great Barry is but Barton is pretty much bang on the money for me.
I like joey, I rate him as a player but he's fucking way off against Barry , discipline alone Gaz is leagues ahead.

I would say discipline is the only edge Barry has over Barton. Cant think of another area of his game where Barry is the better player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.