Barton #howsad

sergiokun said:
Enjoy France you little thug

-- Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:52 pm --

atticusfinch1048 said:
Is the scouse thug trying to save us again?

should be with his cousin in prison the scouse scum

This
It's his brother in prison, not his cousin, reason is why he is in is because he is a racist twat

tommo74 said:
sergiokun said:
Enjoy France you little thug

-- Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:52 pm --

atticusfinch1048 said:
Is the scouse thug trying to save us again?

should be with his cousin in prison the scouse scum

This
It's his brother in prison, not his cousin, reason is why he is in is because he is a racist twat
Half Brother, thought he's inside cos he's a murderer, he's an even bigger dickhead than Joey and that really does take some doing.

My mrs thought it would be nice to get me a signed and framed photo from City of the intelligent one...the thick fecker signed most of the message in black ink over a black hoarding.

Should mention to the thick twat maybe he should apply to us for a managerial or coaching role as he is so enlightened....oh and because his career as a footballer is as good as over!

If he gauges his managerial ability based on Football Manager, then I would have already been a 30-time title winner.

As much as Barton is a twat he has a point about Tevez. Everyone seems to have forgotten about that whole "recycle Tevez jerseys" event. As good as he is I will never forget his comments and actions towards City.

Young said:
If he gauges his managerial ability based on Football Manager, then I would have already been a 30-time title winner.

Amen....

Barton can't even manage his own medication.

LookIfoundmyKnob said:
As much as Barton is a twat he has a point about Tevez. Everyone seems to have forgotten about that whole "recycle Tevez jerseys" event. As good as he is I will never forget his comments and actions towards City.

You mean the marketing stunt set up by Betfair?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.