Barton #howsad

I can't believe I even spent the time to read what the useless fucking prick had been saying about us..

I can't really put into words how much hate I have for him! - No wonder half the guys I know would happily spit at him in the street!

danburge82 said:
Does Football Manager take take into consideration the differences with Paris and London to our quite small city?

If Thiago Silva fancied Paris more than Manchester and Eden Hazard fancied London more than Manchester there's not much anyone, not even the great Joseph Barton, can do about it.

It does give each city an "attractiveness" rating which factors in to players' decisions, not sure how true to life it is but yeah they have tried.

davymcfc said:
How very hypocritical of mr Barton. Wasn't so long ago that he put in a transfer request at city but the fans still welcomed him back.

What we as supporters want is to see players put in the effort for the badge and so far since tevez has returned he has earned a level of forgiveness. After everything that Barton did at city and the way we supported him at the time surely he can think of someone else to have a dig at.

Well said sir.

I kind of feel sorry for him. He probably feels like no one wants him around anywhere despite being a decent footballer. Theres no way he has many real friends and every club he goes to can't seem to get rid of him fast enough.

Joey Barton, Joey Barton... Joey? ..Barton?

hmmm

Ohhhhhhh yeah, he's that feller what plays his football in France...

where tis easy to forget that unlike in his league, in the EPL even a low lying team like the Hammers can give you a quite a game on any given night...

and whose only hope for relevance in world footy is to disparage folks from legitimate clubs publicly so as to have his name brought up...

I mean it's not as though he'd get into our side these days (even on football manager).

corky1970 said:
hes not wrong though is he ?

He's not as wide of the mark as some make out.

Still, if it wasnt for his temprament we might not have got those additional 5 minutes against QPR .......

He's an extremely angry, pathetic young man. He clearly still needs help.

He can probably google his anger issues like with everything else he does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.