Barton

ozzie2920 said:
He's a thug no getting away from that but for a while he was our thug .

He should have been Captain whilst at city , he should have won player of the season , he virtually single handedlly kept us up .

Really don't think he deserved the shit he got tonight .
This

I clapped him off.

He played for a while with a broken leg it turns out.

M.C.F.C. said:
ozzie2920 said:
He's a thug no getting away from that but for a while he was our thug .

He should have been Captain whilst at city , he should have won player of the season , he virtually single handedlly kept us up .

Really don't think he deserved the shit he got tonight .

I felt sorry 4 him tonight to be honest...and the end of the day Dabo was a lazy french twat!

MCFC1986 said:

I felt sorry 4 him tonight to be honest...and the end of the day Dabo was a lazy french twat!
JB was one of us, he lived for City just like we do!!

So, Lets have a think.

Dabo - Useless done fuck all for City. Wouldn't you give him a slap or 3 If he didn't put any effort in knowing your trying your best to keep the club up and fight for the team

Answers?

Corky said:
I clapped him off.

this, loved the guy whilst he was with us ... should have been our captain and didnt deserve to get booed tonight. Yeah hes a thug and a complete utter jerk, but if we kept it to just footballing matters we owe him one. was very glad to see him go off tonight as he was one of their better players.

felixbg said:
Corky said:
I clapped him off.

this, loved the guy whilst he was with us ... should have been our captain and didnt deserve to get booed tonight. Yeah hes a thug and a complete utter jerk, but if we kept it to just footballing matters we owe him one. was very glad to see him go off tonight as he was one of their better players.

This ^^^^^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.