Bassong To Sign In The Next 48 Hours ?

kippax23 said:
sniff said:
Thats my point thank you, would either get into this seasons midfield?? I doubt they would
oh sorry u got a season ticket you must know about foootball then

i never said it makes me know more about the game, what that gives me is a first hand regular view of the player(you was the one who questioned my football knowlage, i know as much as the next man mate no more no less). Given that i could see how important he was to us, and remember how much we loved him when he played for us. From watching him, and now watching the team we have at the mo. im not sure where he would fit in?? is that not a fair question.

But that comment also tells me you not really interested in reasonable debate, then why bother??

if anything its a positive post, if you remember they where our best players? now we could fairly argue that thoses players are not good enough to get into our starting 11. Thats a good thing to me.

id prefer to play with a back four of:

bridge--toure--kompany--zabaleta

or:

bridge--toure--richards--zabaleta

or:

bridge--toure--onuoha--zabaleta

instead of getting bassong.

Somud said:
I think poster "sniff" explained himself very well, and it should be clear to everyone that sniff really appreciated Joey's time with us and wish him all the best. Sniff articulated his opinion calmly and collectedly and took into consideration the great appreciation alot of Blues have for Barton. I fully support "sniff" here.

Do you write school reports by any chance?

This will be a shocking move if it happens. He would be 5th choice currently at city.

Really hoping it doesnt happen.

alera said:
This will be a shocking move if it happens. He would be 5th choice currently at city.

Really hoping it doesnt happen.

He's still young, he might prove himself and be in the starting 11; you never know.

Cant say i have seen to much of bassong but i am sure hughesys done his homework on this kid and maybe, just maybe he will improve immensly surrounded by better players, he looks like abig strong athletic type so maybe with a bit of polishing, he may just turn into a diamond.... in time, like samaras.....! Whoops did i really say that out loud...???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.