Battered and took apart

When was the last time we were absolutely smashed and took apart in a game live Liverpool were today ? This season we have lost 6 points from dropping games in injury time . Cannot remember us being took to the cleaners by anyone bar maybe Villa this season
Not even the Villa game was one where I'd say we were taken to the cleaners. We might have been second best but it was a hammering!

There was a rag game a few years back at home where they could have been 4-0 up easily within the first 25 mins. Martial and Rashford actually played well and we were all over the place. We got better but think we lost.

When was the last time we were absolutely smashed and took apart in a game live Liverpool were today ? This season we have lost 6 points from dropping games in injury time . Cannot remember us being took to the cleaners by anyone bar maybe Villa this season
Plus Arsenal (a)

I'd say Villa are the only team since Liverpool in 2019 to take us apart. They should have beaten the us 3 or 4

Zero referee interventions in their favour either like Liverpool had on that day at Anfield in 2019.
Just hope we’ve learnt a bit for the next time we play them …

I recall Borussia Dortmund giving City a real thrashing even though the match ended 1-1.
Ilkay Gundogan ripped us apart throughout that match. Hart managed to keep them to 1-0 until Balotelli scored a last minute penalty after handball.
Doetmund were amazing that night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.