Battle of the Bands Final - Beatles v Rolling Stones 217

Re: Battle of the Bands - AC/DC v The Stone Roses page 98

Hmmm....middle aged man dressed as a school boy accompanied by Geordie pigeon fancier in flat cap or seminal music icons?

Roses for me

AC/DC comfortably.<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:24 pm --<br /><br />
Challenger1978 said:
This is absolutely pathetic, the same wankers that slag of oasis for being professional mancs then go of and act like a bunch of professional mancs and rim the shit out of The Stone Roses.

hypocrisy-meter.png

Agree with this

It's not even a fair comparison, i love my indie, but AC/DC are premier leauge. They have one album that sold more than all the two Roses albums, and all the silly best of's put together.. and they have bigger tours in bigger venues all over the world..

Its like comparing the Charlatans to the Beatles...

sniff said:
It's not even a fair comparison, i love my indie, but AC/DC are premier leauge. They have one album that sold more than all the two Roses albums, and all the silly best of's put together.. and they have bigger tours in bigger venues all over the world..

Its like comparing the Charlatans to the Beatles...

LOL

+1.

AC DC

Already voted for the Roses. However quoting ACDC having more records sales is quantity over quality and style. More people watch them lot over us... does that make them better than City?

An aussie rock band with a bloke looking like someone from 'the last of the summer wine' over a truly cool manc band?

mcmanus said:
Already voted for the Roses. However quoting ACDC having more records sales is quantity over quality and style. More people watch them lot over us... does that make them better than City?

An aussie rock band with a bloke looking like someone from 'the last of the summer wine' over a truly cool manc band?

Ok lets go song for song. Hit me with your best stone roses tracks and I'll beat it.

Chungo said:
mcmanus said:

Ok lets go song for song. Hit me with your best stone roses tracks and I'll beat it.

You've got me Chungo those AC/DC lads rock.

Yorkshire style flat cap wearing Aussies over the Roses. Wow. I still love flared jeans or loose fit, check my location. HM.

mcmanus said:
Chungo said:
mcmanus said:

Yorkshire style flat cap wearing Aussies over the Roses. Wow. I still love flared jeans or loose fit, check my location. HM.
They are not Aussies.

Banned Tosspot said:
mcmanus said:
Chungo said:

They are not Aussies.

All left Scotland as young (no pun intended) kids

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.