Battle of the Bands Final - Beatles v Rolling Stones 217

Re: Battle of the Bands - AC/DC v The Stone Roses page 98

Banned Tosspot said:
mcmanus said:
Chungo said:
Ok lets go song for song. Hit me with your best stone roses tracks and I'll beat it.

You've got me Chungo those AC/DC lads rock.

Yorkshire style flat cap wearing Aussies over the Roses. Wow. I still love flared jeans or loose fit, check my location. HM.
They are not Aussies.

Correct, only ones Australian.. The flat cap wearing ones a coal minors son from Newcastle... Its kind of standard dress really.

As for the point made about quantity over style ? well you would have a point if people chose a CD like a football team ? But ive never heard of a glory hunting music fan ?

Music is always a presonal choice, more people made the choice that AC/DC where to their taste.. I simply provided a measurable scale.

Although to argue your point, Style over substance = the indie scene.

Banned Tosspot said:
mcmanus said:
Chungo said:
Ok lets go song for song. Hit me with your best stone roses tracks and I'll beat it.

Yorkshire style flat cap wearing Aussies over the Roses. Wow. I still love flared jeans or loose fit, check my location. HM.
They are not Aussies.

You sure?

Something's burning and one love 'take a trip EP' was heard whilst I was on purple ohms

Those 2 tracks are miles ahead of anything that they did on their debut

... Stone Roses

mcmanus said:
Banned Tosspot said:
mcmanus said:

They are not Aussies.

You sure?
Bon Scott and the Young Brothers were born in Scotland. Brian Johnson was born in Gateshead.

I fucking hate smelly music. I remember the Headbangers Ball at the Heywood civic hall. A bunch of smelly long haired twats all kneeling down with hands on hips shaking dandruff all over the place.
But the Stone Roses are the most overrated band in the history of the world. ACDC shit all over them.

ACDC

mcmanus said:
Banned Tosspot said:
mcmanus said:

They are not Aussies.

You sure?

Im 100% sure, only the Drummer is Australian..

Singers a Geordie. two guitarists are from Glasgow, bass players from London...

Screw you stony, the headbangers ball was ace...

Banned Tosspot said:
mcmanus said:
Banned Tosspot said:
They are not Aussies.

You sure?
Bon Scott and the Young Brothers were born in Scotland. Brian Johnson was born in Gateshead.

Fair enough. I always thought Johnson joined well after AC//DC were formed. My mistake.

mcmanus said:
Chungo said:
mcmanus said:
Already voted for the Roses. However quoting ACDC having more records sales is quantity over quality and style. More people watch them lot over us... does that make them better than City?

An aussie rock band with a bloke looking like someone from 'the last of the summer wine' over a truly cool manc band?

Coward

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.