Battle of the Bands Final - Beatles v Rolling Stones 217

Re: Battle of the Bands - AC/DC v The Stone Roses page 98

citykev28 said:
Christ, that was close but I make it 36-34 to the Stone Roses.

Round 1 Matchday 16 -

The Kinks.....................................................................................The Doors
214pje8.jpg
s4x7aw.jpg

I apologise if a band you like failed to make it but there were only 32 places and I took advice off a number of music nuts on here. Nobody seemed to be blatanly missing. I wanted the Happy Mondays in but couldn't justify leaving any of the 32 out for them. There will of course the following rounds until we get down to the final.
Think you need to do a re-count as I have just looked and it's 36-35 for AC/DC.

Re: Battle of the Bands - The Kinks v The Doors page 108

bobmcfc said:
The Doors all day every day. Lots just know them for break on through or light my fire. But these wernt even nearly the greatest songs they did. Spanish caravan, peace frog, Indian summer, la woman. The doors did many more and covered some greats like gloria etc

They are my favourite band ever. They got me through some very very dark days and there is t a song they didn't do that couldn't match the mood you were in and make it better

Wsg02.jpg

Alabama Song & Crystal ship are two of my favourites

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C648sopLG1I[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq9IhOhQt40[/youtube]

Re: Battle of the Bands - The Kinks v The Doors page 108

Not to touch the earth., the changeling, The soft parade. They are underated massively.

citykev28 said:
Banned Tosspot said:

I'm not falling for your tricks old boy.
I've checked it but if you just want one of your favourite bands to go through then fine.

Banned Tosspot said:
citykev28 said:
Banned Tosspot said:

I'm not falling for your tricks old boy.
I've checked it but if you just want one of your favourite bands to go through then fine.

It's done now. No video evidence. The Stone Roses win and quite rightly.

There can be no re counts or decisions over turned or it makes a mockery of everything everyone stands for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.