Battle of the Bands Final - Beatles v Rolling Stones 217

Re: Battle of the Bands - AC/DC v The Stone Roses page 98

Chungo said:
mcmanus said:
Chungo said:

Coward? What the fuck?

Look I'm going to think nearly every Roses song pisses on anything ACDC could ever produce. You will think the complete opposite.

One thing though is you will have to go a long way to persuade me that a bloke with school boy shorts and flat cap could ever be a rival to Brown, Mani, Reni and Squire.

Nah I love the stone roses but you've gotta get your head out your arse and see that on the world wide stage AC/DC are the bigger more successful band and should progress to the next round of this competition.
Being bigger in the worldwide stage doesn't mean they're better. Modern country and western is huge in America and its absolutely shit. Pop boy groups are huge in Britain and they're absolutely shit. Big rock has always been big everywhere and most of it is absolutely shit.

I'm not saying AC/DC are shit. But they never made anything as good as The Stone Roses best stuff.

U
mcmanus said:
Chungo said:
mcmanus said:
You've got me Chungo those AC/DC lads rock.

Yorkshire style flat cap wearing Aussies over the Roses. Wow. I still love flared jeans or loose fit, check my location. HM.

Coward

Coward? What the fuck?

Look I'm going to think nearly every Roses song pisses on anything ACDC could ever produce. You will think the complete opposite.

One thing though is you will have to go a long way to persuade me that a bloke with school boy shorts and flat cap could ever be a rival to Brown, Mani, Reni and Squire.

Got to disagree I'm afraid, The Roses are a good band, but they are a bit of a 1 album wonder, whereas AC/DC have endured for decades now and are still selling out major venues worldwide, I take your point that success and talent are different and if we were talking about Justin Bieber then I would agree but AC/DC are and always have been the real deal.

danburge82 said:
Chungo said:
mcmanus said:
Coward? What the fuck?

Nah I love the stone roses but you've gotta get your head out your arse and see that on the world wide stage AC/DC are the bigger more successful band and should progress to the next round of this competition.
Being bigger in the worldwide stage doesn't mean they're better. Modern country and western is huge in America and its absolutely shit. Pop boy groups are huge in Britain and they're absolutely shit. Big rock has always been big everywhere and most of it is absolutely shit.

I'm not saying AC/DC are shit. But they never made anything as good as The Stone Roses best stuff.

Like what? What song did the Stone Roses make that AC/DC can't match or beat?

I've just worked out the Failsworth hook, thick bastard that I am and its still the rockers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.