Battle of the Bands Final - Beatles v Rolling Stones 217

Re: Battle of the Bands - Oasis v Echo & the Bunnymen page 160

Close but Bunnymen

Feed-The-Goat said:
Im guessing the majority saying 'easy' and 'no contest' when voting Oasis must be no older than 20 or have no clue about bands/music etc, pathetic.

Bunnymen get my vote

Lol I'm older than you but obviously given your choice you're more wiser !

allan harper said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Im guessing the majority saying 'easy' and 'no contest' when voting Oasis must be no older than 20 or have no clue about bands/music etc, pathetic.

Bunnymen get my vote

Majority ;)

Feed-The-Goat said:
allan harper said:
Feed-The-Goat said:

Bunnymen get my vote

Majority ;)

Ha !
Seriously if someone came up to me and said listen to this album it's fucking good it's by the Bunnyrabbits or whatever they're called I'd of told him to fuck off. Shit band names = shit music.

allan harper said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
allan harper said:

Majority ;)

Ha !
Seriously if someone came up to me and said listen to this album it's fucking good it's by the Bunnyrabbits or whatever they're called I'd of told him to fuck off. Shit band names = shit music.

There's nothing like a well reasoned argument and that's nothing like.............

Oasis = Good. Bunnymen = Great.

Anyone who knows anything, knows this

Davs 19 said:
allan harper said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Majority ;)

Ha !

There's nothing like a well reasoned argument and that's nothing like.............

If the bunnymen knock Oasis out of this comp ill give them a listen because any band that takes Oasis out must be pretty fucking fantastic, even with a shite name.

allan harper said:
Davs 19 said:
allan harper said:
Ha !

If the bunnymen knock Oasis out of this comp ill give them a listen because any band that takes Oasis out must be pretty fucking fantastic, even with a shite name.

Fair does Al :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.