Battle of the Bands Final - Beatles v Rolling Stones 217

Re: Battle of the Bands - Joy Division v The Rolling Stones 167

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
So you called time just as your heroes took a one point lead Kev?
How very convenient.
Ever considered helping North Korea with their elections?
This farce of a 'battle' is a joke.
If you can't remain impartial,then don't bother.

I was banned from 21:59 on Thursday night until 21:59 on Friday night. I was allowed back on at 10 o'clock last night but had had a load of Stella, the missus had come in from work and we ordered a takeaway. I woke up when my alarm went off this morning which I set to take my 5 year old training. He doesn't have to be there until 9 so I thought I'd have a gander at bluemoon while he sleeps.

This is the polite answer. I'd like to post an alternative but fear that one of our mods is itching to give me a perma-ban.

Re: Battle of the Bands - Oasis v Echo & the Bunnymen page 160

MCFC BOB said:
Kev knew Blur would be the biggest threat to Oasis outside of The Beatles, so he put them in a fight he knew they'd never win.

Shut up you little dweeb. Oasis won the real battle of the bands back when you were meant to be a wank. You're just upset that I didn't give that load of shite Cryptic Castles a slot.

citykev28 said:
How very convenient.

I was banned from 21:59 on Thursday night until 21:59 on Friday night. I was allowed back on at 10 o'clock last night but had had a load of Stella, the missus had come in from work and we ordered a takeaway. I woke up when my alarm went off this morning which I set to take my 5 year old training. He doesn't have to be there until 9 so I thought I'd have a gander at bluemoon while he sleeps.

This is the polite answer. I'd like to post an alternative but fear that one of our mods is itching to give me a perma-ban.

Post whatever answer you like - I don't do reporting,and for the record I don't think you warranted a ban.
It just seems odd how you close every vote as soon as Oasis take a slight lead.
If you really want them to win so badly,then just announce them as winners now,and save yourself the trouble of rigging the ballot.

citykev28 said:
How very convenient.

Post whatever answer you like - I don't do reporting,and for the record I don't think you warranted a ban.
It just seems odd how you close every vote as soon as Oasis take a slight lead.
If you really want them to win so badly,then just announce them as winners now,and save yourself the trouble of rigging the ballot.

You don't need to do reporting, he hunts down my posts and 'deals' with them. If you've read any of the many threads on Oasis or the Stone Roses, you'd be aware that my favourite band are the Stone Roses. They are already out. If I wanted to rig the contest, I would have put the Courteeners, the Happy Mondays, the Coral and the Cribs in and ensured that Oasis met the Stone Roses in the final.

I can't see Oasis getting past the semi-final no matter who they draw so I don't see how I can fix it. Of all the contests I've done so far, none of my favourites have won. I did make Jo Guest the people's champion of page 3 girls because she was knocked out early though. I do these threads for a laugh and a bit of entertainment. Don't take them so seriously pal. If Oasis lose, I'm not going to cry or bin my copy of Definitely Maybe.

citykev28 said:
Banned Tosspot said:
27-24 for the Bunnymen is my count.

Oh well.

Your inability to count has already been exposed in this thread Tosspot.
Maybe we can get someone else to count it and see who's closest.

I nominate Nijinsky.

Oh and Joy Division.

Banned Tosspot said:
citykev28 said:
Banned Tosspot said:
27-24 for the Bunnymen is my count.

Oh well.

Your inability to count has already been exposed in this thread Tosspot.
Maybe we can get someone else to count it and see who's closest.

I nominate Nijinsky.

Oh and Joy Division.

Best get someone impartial mate - I can't stand Oasis.
I just did a quick count and made Bunnymen winners too,but then maths was never my strong suit.
I'd make a terrible paedophile.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.