Battle of the Bands Final - Beatles v Rolling Stones 217

Re: Battle of the Bands Qtr Final - The Beatles v Led Zep pg 187

MCFC BOB said:
Bluebee2 said:
Very disappointed to see these two together at this stage, Beatles just.
Kev's trying to make sure Oasis at least make the final. I can guarantee you that Oasis vs. The Beatles won't be a semi-final because Kev knows hands down who should, and would, win.

Oasis
The Rolling Stones
The Beatles
(Can't remember the other band)

That's the semi-final line-up, yet we've seen Joy Division fall and we're about to see Led Zeppelin fall. Both achieved more in terms of starting new sounds and influencing generations of successful musicians than Oasis did, yet they're both out (or about to head out) because of Kev's tactics to make sure his favourite band wins. Sentiment has a cloud hanging over this unfair "competition".
beatles vs lec zep should have been the final.stones and floyd losin semi's.

i'm not really into Oasis i prefer the verve & other artists including , The Fall , Radiohead , Krzysztof Penderecki , Ligeti , Bob Dylan , Boards Of Canada , Autechre , Hendrix. . Joy Division . New Order , Happy Mondays . thats just a few .

Arguably the two best bands that have ever existed. I love both but when it comes down to it, Led Zeppelin were the best of them all, so they get my vote.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.