Battle of the Bands Final - Beatles v Rolling Stones 217

Re: Battle of the Bands Qtr Final - The Beatles v Led Zep pg 187

Markt85 said:
I know it isnt cool on here to mention that Oasis could be considered up there with the likes of The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Led Zep but the simple fact is. They are.
So Oasis are up there with the greatest bands ever and Andy Carroll is World class?

Hahahahahhaahhahahahaha

dazdon said:
Markt85 said:
I know it isnt cool on here to mention that Oasis could be considered up there with the likes of The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Led Zep but the simple fact is. They are.

No argument from me with that sentiment fella.
I shall make no further contribution to this "competition". My anti-Oasis thing was a joke to wind up Kev but this has tipped me over the edge.

Plant's turning in his grave and he's not even dead yet.

dazdon said:
Markt85 said:

no arguement from me either. Definitely maybe and morning glory can stand aside any album in history imo.

-- Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:09 am --

MCFC BOB said:
Oasis can only write one type of song. Blur were better yet, because they're not cocky and northern City fans, Oasis will get the nod on this forum for sentimental reasons and nothing else.

Im sorry but if u compare oasis' best 10 songs against blur's 10 best (do blur even have 10 good songs?), oasis beat them by a mile and a half every day of the week

foetus said:
dazdon said:
Markt85 said:

no arguement from me either. Definitely maybe and morning glory can stand aside any album in history imo.

-- Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:09 am --

MCFC BOB said:
Oasis can only write one type of song. Blur were better yet, because they're not cocky and northern City fans, Oasis will get the nod on this forum for sentimental reasons and nothing else.

Im sorry but if u compare oasis' best 10 songs against blur's 10 best (do blur even have 10 good songs?), oasis beat them by a mile and a half every day of the week
Dear God.

MCFC BOB said:
Dear God.

29gfqlv.jpg

MCFC BOB said:
Dear God.
Some folk just don't want to challenge their ears enough.

Oasis actually lost in the last round but there was no recount sadly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.